icy-hot bum

-Liam's POV-

  I wake up to have Louis yelling at me to hurry up. I get up quietly get up and take a shower. I go down stairs and into the kitchen. Zayn holds me a bag of cereal.

"you have to eat in the car. we're gonna be late."  he tells me.

we head out and go inside our tour bus.  

        -Zayn's POV-

I notice Liam bugging Harry. and harry getting mad.

"Liam stop that!" Harry snaps at Liam.

Liam stops but then starts to bug everyone.

"Liam if you don't stop that right now I will take you over my knee!"I yell. Liam becomes quite but then starts to complain when he gets board.

"Are we there yet?" Liam whines.

"Liam be quite we have an hour left to get there." Louis tells him.

"but I'm board!" liam yells.

"that's it!" I snap getting up and grab Liam's upper arm.  I drag him into the bathroom I shove him in and lock the door behind me.

"Zayn please. I'm sorry!" Liam cries. sitting on the toilet seat.

"you will be after I'm done with you!" I yell.

"stand up!" I snap at him.

he stands up.

"hands on the wall." I say

I watch as liam puts his hands on the wall.

         -Liam's POV-

I put my hands on the wall. I felt Zayn's hands on my zipper and pull down my pants, then my boxers.

"no please keep them on!" I cry

"no can do." zayn says.

he starts to slap my unprotected bum. after about 10

"why am I doing this?" he asks slapping me five more times.

"because I was bugging everyone." I cry tears running down my face.

"good. you got ten more." he tells me. my kneels threaten to drop but I keep myself up.

Zayn stops so I turn around. then I felt something cold being  rubbed on my bum. I flinch at the coldness.

"Zayn what are you doing?" I asks.c

"putting icy-hot on you."

Zayn pulls up my boxers and trousers.

"shh, its okay. Liam." zayn says as he rubs my back. I turn around and rap my arms around Zayn. he rubs my back for a while until I calm down. we go back to the front and sit down on the couch.

my bum starts to burn bad. tears fall down my face.

"Zayn what did you do to him? did you even comfort him?" Louis asks zayn

"yes I comforted him. I also put icy-hot on his bum." zayn says

"okay."

"and he will have it on him until we get back from the meeting." zayn says.

"please zayn it burns!" I cry

"sorry baby you need to learn." zayn tells me. I lay down on couch.

"come here babe." I hear zayn  tells me. I look up as he sits down on the edge of the couch holding his arms out to me. I crawl over to him and cry into his neck.

"shh, shh, its okay."  Zayn tells me.

"Zayn it burns please get it off." I pled.

"sorry baby." he tells me. rubbing my back.

we get to the meeting in time. the whole time we had to sit on hard chairs.

After the meeting was over, Zayn takes me to the bathroom. "please take it off Zayn it burns." I cry.

"okay. hold on." zayn tells me.

he leaves the bathroom. he comes back with a towel and milk.

"what are you doing with the milk?" I ask

"if I use water it will burn more. now bare and hands on the wall. I do what he says.

I feel a cold towel touch my bum. I flinch at the coldness. after zayn gets every bit off. he takes me to the beds and lays me down.

"you should sleep LiLi." he whispers kissing my forehead.

"OK Z." I say closing my eyes and falling asleep.

********************************

hope you guys like it. keep voting, sharing, and commuting your ideas.

-owlgirl-