Dont trash Liam's room and blam it on someone (part 2)

thanks you pickles247 for commenting on my story. and to everyone else how has read my story.

-Zayn POV-

"Harry come back here!" I hear Liam yell. I hear someone running down the stairs. I look up to see Harry coming down the stairs, in only his boxers.

tears ran down his face. he runs into my arms.

"shh, shh, Harry its okay." I whisper in his ear. trying to calm him down.

"I didn't do it!" Harry cries.

"its okay." I say

"Harry!" I hear Liam yell coming down stairs.

Harry buries his head in my neck.

I rub his back. as Liam comes down.

"harry get out here!" Liam yells.

harry cries out.

"Liam stop! I don't think he did it." I say

"how did it then?" he asks.

"i-it was me." I hear Niall say. I turn to him.

"NIALL YOU MADE ME SPANK HARRY FOR NO REASON!" Liam yells making niall tear up.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to get spanked." he cries.

"you will be sorry." I hiss. getting up and handing harry over to Louis.

I go over to niall and pull him up and drag him up the stairs and into his room. I force him down and yuak down his trousers and boxers. I undo my belt and bent him over the bed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"DONT YOU EVER TRASH LIAM'S ROOM AND BLAM SOMEONE ELSE!" I yell at niall. how's screaming his head off. kicking his legs and arms.

SMACK " stop moving!" SMACK

He stops moving and stays still.

"Zayn i-i'm sorry!" he cries.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. (okay pretend that was 60 smacks)

I put down my belt and pull him up on my lap being careful not to touch his sore bum.

"I'm sorry." he repeats over and over again.

"shh,shh, its okay niall. your forgiven." I whisper to him as I slowly rub his back.

he calms down after 10 minutes.

"do you want to say sorry to liam now?" I ask

he nuds his head. I pick him up and pull on his boxers. then carry him down the stairs where Liam was crying and getting comforted by Louis. I pull niall down and he runs to liam and pulls him close to him.

"I'm sorry liam I'll clean up your room." niall tells him.

"its okay niall I forgive you." liam says. liam turns to harry and pulls him close.

"i'm sorry harry I didn't believe you. can you forgive me?" liam asks.

harry smiles

"yes I forgive you." he says

harry, liam, and niall all go to sleep in Liam's room. while me and Louis sleep in our rooms.

hopefully will have to get spanked in a while.