harry's hurt part 1 (PriyankaDesai7)

-harry POV-

I come inside limping. I got a splinter in my foot. And it hurts like hell. and if anyone finds out they'll want to take it out and that will hurt. I limp up stairs and to the bathroom. I don't want anyone to see it so I simply just pull on a socks and shoes. 

I get out of the bathroom and limp to the living room. I see everyone around Niall how was on zayns lap as liam and Louis were sitting next to them. they were watching a movie. and they didn't even notice as I came limping into the living room and sat on the couch.

I limped for the whole rest of the day, but no one noticed that I was in pain or limping everywhere I went. they were to busy caring for Niall. they care more for niall more then me even though I was the baby of the group. but that didn't seam to matter to them.

(later on that day at night)

"harry come on we're gonna go play football." Louis yells from down stairs. I get up and slowly get to my feet. OWWWWWWW.

I limp down the stairs and head outside.

"hurry up your the goally!" zayn yells at me.

"okay." I say limping to the goal.

I watched as Louis and zayn kick the ball around then zayn kicks the ball at the goal I jump to get it but end up scrapping my knees on the dirt and rocks.

I scream out in pain. grabbing hold of my legs

"HARRY! YOU OKAY?" I hear Louis cries as he runs over to me.

"n-no." I cry tears running down my face.

"come on let's get you inside." he says

"NO!" I cry I get up and run for it. I run into the house and out the front door. and keep on running. I hind in a ally.

my foot really hurt bad. i didn't want. anyone to touch it. its going to hurt and I hate pain.

"HARRY! COME ON. COME BACK HOME." I hear liam yell out.

I try to stay quite but my breathing was heavy.

"harry?" I hear liam say I look up to see liam, Niall, and Louis standing there.

I take off running, but only get ten feet before someone's arm rap around my waist.

"NO PLEASE LET GO!" I cry kicking my legs.

"shh,harry its okay." Louis tells me. I cry and scream as he drags me to the others.

"harry its okay." Niall tells me as he stands in front of me. running my curls.

"NO!NO LET ME GO!" I cry.

"come on let's get you home." Louis tells me.

he picks me up and carries me all the way to the house. and  pleases me on the couch.

"Niall go get me the first aid kit." Louis tells him

"harry can you take your pants off?" zayn asks

"no its going to hurt!" I cry trying to get up but he holds me down. I feel zayn's hand slowly untie one of my shoes and slips it off then does the same to my hurt foot. I get a cry as it touches my sore part.

"its okay Harry." zayn tells me

then he unzips my trousers and slips them off, leaving me in my boxers.

Niall comes back with the first aid kit. zayn takes out some bottom and opens it and pours it out onto a towel.

"this may sting a bit." he tells me as he places it in my hurt knee. I cry more as louis rubs my shoulder, liam holds my hand and Niall rubs my curls.

"its okay harry almost done." Niall whispers into my ear.

zayn places big band aids on my knees and raps them in gallsa.

"harry why is there blood on your sock?" zayn asks picking up my right leg, trying to get a better look at my foot.

"its nothing!" I cry moving my foot but zayn holds on tight.

"hold still harry!" zayn tells me

as he slowly takes off my sock.

"harry what happened?" zayn asks

"I-I have a splinter." I cry

"I'm gonna have to get it out." he tells.

"NO, PLEASE ITS GONNA HURT!" I cry trashing around.

"hold him still!" zayn tells lou

louis gets up and lifts me up, and lays me down on his lap, rapping his arms around me.

"please no its gonna hurt!" I cry

"just calm down." Niall tells me.

as I being to cry even more,

"shh, shh, its okay hazza." zayn tells me

"NO PLEASE STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cry out.

"its okay,harry i'm gonna take it out now." zayn tells me.

he lifts up my leg a bit more and looks at the spiter. I could feel him trying to get it out.

"please stop." I cry over and over again. liam holds my hand tighter, to calm me down. but it  doesnt work. I'm still a crying mess.

"its over harry." zayn tells me. rapping up my foot a bit.

"come here harry." zayn tells me holding his arms out to me.

I get up and go over to him and cry my eyes out.

"shh, its okay harry." he tells me "no its not you don't care about me." I cry

"why would you say that?" zayn asks.

"you love Niall more." I cry

"no baby we love you both." he tells me

"yeah harry we love you." liam tells me.

"Harry can you give me a spanking?" Louis asks me

"me to." zayn tells me.

*******************************

part 2 will be up soon

-owlgirl-