Harry's bad mouth

-Louis POV-

Harry has been yelling and cussing at people all day, since he woke. He yelled at Liam for nocking over his orange juice. then when Niall ruined his white shirts when he put a blue shirt in the white load.

"YOUR A FUCKING BABY NIALL!" I hear Harry yell at Niall. then I hear something fall than Niall crying.

I run to Niall and Harry's room to see Niall on the floor clutching his stomach and crying.

"Niall what happened baby?" I asks him picking him up.

"h-harry c-call me a-a baby! and punched me." Niall cries. burring his face in my crest.

"its okay Niall. calm down." I whisper as I rub his back.

I look up at Harry how has hand in a fist. he didn't make eye contact.

"Niall why don't you go to liam while I deal with Harry." I tell Niall. he nods and walks out the room.

I turn to Harry. how has now moved to the bed and was crying into his hands.

"Harry I want your trousers down and lean over the bed." I demand. Harry flinches but doesn't move.

"please Louis. i'm sorry I didn't mean to hit him." he cries.

"oh you'll be sorry alright." I say

-Harry POV-

Louis stands me up and pulls down my trousers. then leaned over the bed.

"no please!" I cry kicking my legs.

"stop kicking!" Louis yells giving me a hard smack my bum with his hand. I scream in pain. and stopped kicking.

"I'm sorry!" I cry

"your getting 20 with my hand." Louis tells me. my eyes start to water up.

"I'm gonna start now." he tells me.

and with that he begins to spank me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWW PLEASE LOU!" I CRY

"YOU" SMACK "WILL"

SMACK SMACK " NOT" SMACK "CALL SOMEONE" SMACK "A MEAN NAME" SMACK " OR HIT" SMACK "THEM" SMACK SMACK "AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

I don't answer I only cry out in pain.

SMACK "am i understood?" SMACK SMACK

"Yessssss!" i cry out.

"good." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Louis stops and sits down on the bed and picks me up and lays me on top of him.

"I'm s-so s-sorry." I cry into his shirt. he rubs my back. whispering smoothing words in my ear. I take a good five minutes to calm down.

"are you ready to say sorry to Niall?" he asks me

"yes." I say

he picks me up and carries me to Niall. how is in Liam's arms. I get out of Louis arms and run to Niall. I pull him into a hug Niall pulling him close to me.

"I'm sorry Niall. Your not a

baby." I say.

"its okay harry. I forgive you." Niall tells me. I smile.

"now Harry I hope I don't have to do that again. okay?" Louis asks

"okay." I say. I sit down hissing as my bum hits the couch.

"come here." Niall says sitting down and puts me down on his lap. making sure I didn't touch my bum. I look at Liam,

"I'm sorry Liam for yelling at you this morning." I say

"I forgive you." Liam says.

Harry and Niall spend the rest of the day. watching TV in each others arms.

*********************************

so how'd I do, comment what you though.

hope you liked it :)

-owlgirl-