our future

CHRIS

anchor- novo amor

summary- y/n and chris are getting ready to go to sleep, but the talk about their future comes up

chris's pov

i pull a t-shirt over my head, finally finished getting ready for bed. my girlfriend, y/n, is in the bathroom doing her hour long skincare routine. it doesn't take an hour but you get the point.

i climb into our bed and lay the covers on me. i hear the light flick off in the bathroom, and out walks y/n in her pajama shorts and one of my sweatshirts. she can be covered in mud and dirt and she'd still look gorgeous.

"i'm so tired. today was so busy." she mumbles, climbing into bed next to me.

"i know baby. but atleast we have all of tomorrow to relax." i reply, pulling her into me.

i put a show on earlier, so we sit in silence and watch it. i'm slightly dozing off when i hear y/n speak up.

"hey chris?" she whispers

"hey y/n."

"what do you think our future will be like?" she asks, nuzzling her face further into my neck.

"i don't know. as long as you're in it, that's all i want. what do you think?" i say, holding her tighter.

"i think i want to have kids in a big house. they can run around in our huge backyard. we can have sunday dinners with our families. i just hope you're in it too." she whispers, falling a little limp in my arms.

"how many kids?" i ask

"two. first a boy, second a girl. and then we can put them in matching outfits and halloween costumes." she says smiling to herself.

"i love that idea." i tell y/n, dozing off again.

these are the moments that i love the most. me and the love of my life, talking about all of the possibilities. before i go to sleep, y/n kisses my neck and whispers 'i love you's' and falls asleep in my arms.

as long as i have this girl in my future, i'll be good for life.

—————————————————————
a/n

sorry this is so short!! requests are open