petal

CHRIS

state lines- novo amor

summary- y/n and chris go on a road trip and make a quick pitstop

y/n's pov

i feel the cool spring breeze hit my cheeks and i roll down my window. the smell of cattle and freshly cut grass fills my nostrils. the bright sun beams down on to my face and i can't help but smile.

i look over at my boyfriend, his attention focused on the long road ahead of the car. his blue eyes glisten from the sun and his chocolate brown hair is blowing in the most perfect ways.

"you know y/n, it's rude to stare." chris says and looks over at me for a split second before training his eyes back on the road.

"i'm not staring. i'm simply admiring my beautiful boyfriend." i reply back, smiling to myself.

chris just chuckles to himself and he turns the music playing on the radio up a little bit. i look outside of my window again and i see fields of flowers. there are tulips and daisies in perfect lines.

"babe look!! those flowers are so beautiful!!" i raise my voice a little bit and tap chris's shoulder.

"they are pretty. wanna pull over?" chris asks

"oh my god yes!!" i reply, wiggling around in the passenger seat due to my excitement.

everything about nature and the natural beauty of the world has always excited me. chris pulls the car over to the side of the road and i quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and jump out of the car.

"slow down y/n/n! the flowers aren't going anywhere!" i hear chris yell but i couldn't care less.

i run into the huge field of daisies. my sundress blowing behind me and my sandals quickly picking up the dirt and fertilizer. i stop when i think i'm decently deep in and i just take everything in. the smell of the sweet pollen and the sound of insects buzzing around.

i feel arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on the top of my head. i place my hands on top of chris's and i sway us back and forth at a slow pace.

chris lets go and he picks one of the white daisies. he then tucks the daisy in between my head and my ear. i beam up at him and place a quick kiss to his lips.

"okay stay like that!! i'm taking pictures." he says trying to take his phone out of his jean pocket.

once he has his phone out, he quickly turns the camera on and starts snapping photos. i do some different poses and i giggle because i feel like i'm a little kid having their mother take photos.

once chris is done, he puts his phone back into his pocket and he takes my hand. we start walking back to the car and finish up looking around. once we get back into the car, chris shows me the photos he took. some of them are horrible because they were off guard but the rest were cute.

"thank you for stopping baby. this was beautiful." i say giving him a peck on the cheek.

"of course petal. anything for you." he smiles and starts the car up again and we continue on our long journey.

christophersturniolo beautiful daisies for my beautiful girl 🌼

beautiful daisies for my beautiful girl 🌼

y/n_.l/n commented
🤍🌼

———————————————————————

hey guys!! sorry i haven't updated in a while!! things have been just really shitty at school and i've been trying to focus on that. but i'll try to update more but no promises. love ya🤍