loopy

MATT

sweet- cigarettes after sex

summary- matt gets his wisdom teeth removed and is all loopy from the laughy gas

requested!!

y/n's pov

"matt you have to go." i say, pulling my purse over my shoulder.

"but y/n i'm scared!! what if i don't wake up? what if the take all of my teeth out? what if-" matt rants on but i cut him off.

"matt hon, you're gonna be okay. i got my wisdom teeth taken out and i was completely fine!! now we gotta go or else we'll be late." i say kissing him on the cheek and walking out of the door.

me and matt get into the car and he turns on the aux and puts one of his playlists on. i pull out of the driveway of the sturniolo house and i start to drive to the dentist. chris and nick are gonna meet us there. they had something about tour or something.

as i pull into the parking lot, i can see matt's getting more and more nervous. i put my hand on his knee and rub my thumb back and forth across it.

"you're gonna be okay. i'll be there when you wake up and so will chris and nick." i tell him reassuringly.

"yea i know. i'm just scared." he says, grabbing my hand.

"i know baby. let's go inside and get you checked in okay?"

we get out of the car and matt immediately goes back for my hand, squeezing it like his life depends on it. we walk into the office and we are met with the front desk lady.

we get matt all checked in and i fill out his paperwork. the dentist comes through the door that leads into the back where all of the other rooms are and calls for matt. he looks at me, eyes filled with fear.

"you're okay. i'll see you soon." i say, kissing him as he gets up and leaves.

1 hour later

it's an hour later and the dentist just told me, nick, and chris that matt's awake and the procedure went well. we got up and walked into the room.

you can immediately tell that matt's all loopy and out of it from the drugs he was given. he is waving is hand in front of his face, trying to see if it's real or not.

"holy shit!! this kid is out of it." chris says, laughing his ass off.

"jesus. this has got to be the funniest thing ever." nick says, following chris and his antics.

i laugh along with them and matt finally notices that we're here. he looks at me and quickly looks away, a blush on his cheeks.

a nurse walks in to change his gauze, letting us know we have to change his gauze every few hours. nick and chris look at me, silently telling me that's my job.

"okay. do you know who these people are?" the nurse asks matt as she finishes up.

"those two are my brothers. but that girl over there is cute!! can i get her number?" matt says, blushing again while looking at me.

"matt, i'm y/n. you're girlfriend." i say laughing at his face when i'm done.

"NO WAYYY!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" matt yells, the nurse telling him to quiet down.

"yup. and she's our best friend." chris tell matt.

"oh my goodness. i cant believe i have a girlfriend. and it's YOU!!" he says, shaking his head.

the nurse tells us what we will need to do over the next week so that matt isn't in pain and all of that jazz. we say thank you, and chris and nick help basically carry matt to the car. they put him in the passenger seat, and then they get in the back.

i get in the drivers seat and i start to drive home. matt gets a hold on the aux cord, and blasts some random ass music. we're all pissing ourselves until matt turns the music off completely.

"stop laughing at meeee." he says crying.

"oh matt it's okay. do you want ice cream to make you feel better?" i ask, rubbing his shoulder.

"YES!" he yells, getting a surge of energy.

i pull into the mcdonald's drive threw and get him and everyone else ice cream. i pay and i drive away, matt making a mess in my car. definitely gonna make him clean that up when he isn't so loopy.

we pull into the driveway of the house and chris and nick take matt inside of the house. he immediately goes for the couch and falls, making all of us laugh at him. we get him on the couch with a blanket and a pillow.

i grab him an ice pack and wrap it in a washcloth, and make him hold it against his face. i smile at him, and he returns the smile all dazed.

"i'm so glad you're my girlfriend y/n. i love you." he says, dozing off.

"i love you too matt. get some rest." i say, kissing him on the forehead.