teenage dirtbag

CHRIS

teenage dirtbag- wheatus

summary- chris is known as one of the 'teenage dirtbags' in your highschool. he thinks he has no chance with you, but he is proved wrong

"i've got two tickets to iron maiden baby. come with my friday don't say maybe. i'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, like you"

chris's pov

i'm standing at my locker, laughing loudly with my friends. it's passing period and i got math. i plan on skipping with my buddy josh. ( a/n completely made that up😭)

i look away from my friends and i see y/n. she's known as one of the "goodie two shoes" but damn is she a looker. i've been eyeing her for some time now, but i know she wouldn't go for me. besides, she's got a boyfriend.

her boyfriend, eric, is probably the biggest douche bag you've ever seen. i can't talk but hey, dirtbags see other dirtbags. he's the typical jock. you know the captain of the football team, has girls dropping their panties if he looks their way, blatantly cheats on all of his girlfriends with some other bimbo.

that's why i'm confused that y/n is dating him and why he's dating her. wouldn't be surprised if it was some bullshit dare or something. but i'm not gonna go up to y/n and tell her that for two reasons.

one, she has zero fucking clue who i am. two, i'd be an asshole and then she'd DEFINITELY not go for me. so i think keeping to myself would just be for the better.

the bell rings and it takes me out of my trance and i start to head off with josh. he said we're gonna go to some new pizza place that opened up down the street. but the entire time we're out, i couldn't stop think about y/n.

*a few weeks later*

it's currently prom night, my brothers and friends left me to go dance with their friends and dates. so now i'm sitting alone at the table, ripping up everyone's straw wrappers.

i look up and my eyes search for one person. y/n. her and eric broke up like two weeks ago and from what i hear, it was a dare. what did i say? dirtbags see dirtbags.

i finally see her and she looks stunning. i mean she always looks stunning but damn. tonight she's looking extra good. we make eye contact and i quickly look away. i try to find something else to focus on, but i still feel her gaze on me.

i look back at her, and she's walking towards me. what they fuck? she has a smile on her face so i smile back.

"hey. chris right?" she says, sitting down in a chair.

"yup that's me. and you're y/n."

"mhm. i've seen you around school. how are you enjoying your night?"

"what do you think? i'm sitting here alone." i say and smirk a bit.

"okay kid, no need to get all worked up. i was just wondering if you wanted to dance with me?" she says, a blush creeping up on her face.

"i'm down. but i don't want to dance like those two over there." i say and i point towards to a group of kids literally moshing in the corner.

"oh trust me, we won't. i don't even know why they're doing that. it's social suicide if you ask me." she laughs and stands up, holding her hand out for me.

i take her hand and we walk to the dance floor. i'm met with my brothers, friends, and y/n's friends. we start to dance and y/n has her arm around my shoulders the entire time.

i look over at her and she looks back. she smiles and kisses me on the cheek. my face gets all red and hot and she chuckled at me. maybe i have a chance with her after all.

—————————————————————
a/n

this is really short and shitty but whenever i hear this song i think of chris for some reason.

requests are open!!💋