~FIVE~

I don't wanna studyyyy 😭 but I have 5 exams in the next 4 days and I'm procrastinating so I guess here's another one 😭😭😭😭
________________________________________________________________________________

Shubman's POV

I entered the messy hotel room in a dreamy state. I couldn't forget her beautiful smile even if it was just a professional smile. Her protective nature towards those younger than her. Her thoughtfulness of not revealing my name in front of other people. Her excitement towards cricket. Her straightforwardness, her mysteriousness, just everything about her.

"Gadhe, kaha tha itni der. Tu toh jaise gayab hi ho gya. Mai bhook se mar rha hu aur tu-" I cut him off, placing the food on the table and jumping on him.

"Ishan, mera pyaar meri mohobbat. Shukriya meri jaan." I brought my face close to his, plucking my lips to kiss him. He stuck his hands and leg out kicking me and shoving my face away from him.

"Abe chutiye, chor mereko. Koi thirsty bhootni tere andar aa gyi hai kya? Ek hot banda dekha nhi ki chadne lag gya. Hatt." In the same dreamy state I collapsed onto the couch falling face first, having my arms hanging from the couch.

"Accha, ab bata kya hua?" He asked as he stuffed his mouth with the burger, "Thoda thanda hai par bohot acha hai." He almost finished all of it immediately.

"Yaar, agar tu mujhe burger ke liye na bolta to mai usse kabhi nhi milta." Ishan finished the burger and went for the chips. He pulled out the chips and began eating them.

"Kisse mila tu?" He put 3 or 4 chips in his mouth struggling to speak.

"Teri future bhabhi-" "*Cough* *cough*" He pulled the water bottle from the table, raising it over his head causing it to spray all over his face. "Ahh shit-Tujhe chadi hai kya?? Kuch bhi bake ja rha hai." He grabbed a few napkins from the bag, wiping his face. One dropped out, so I reached out to grab it.

"Yaar, she's beautiful. Aur bohot badass bhi hai." I fanned myself with the napkin while looking up at the ceiling daydreaming about our 'I wish' relationship.

"Accha? She better not be like..." I shook my head, fiddling the napkin in my hand.

"Nhi hai, I'm sure." I kept staring at the napkin when I saw something. Ishan rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing before.

'Burger Planet' Not that one, the other one.

It said, 'Good luck for your match tomorrow. Hope you get a century. ;p.' I knew immediately it was written by Akanksha, and I grinned.

"Bhai, ye dekh teri bhabhi ne mujhe good luck wish kiya hai." I placed my hand on my heart and fell to the couch once more. "Haye, meri jaan na nikal jaye."

"Ye dekh," I passed him the napkin for him to look at.

"Ispe toh sirf good luck likha hai. Tujhe kaise pata uss ne hi likha hai?" I moved closer to his ear and whispered, "Connection bro, connection."

"Kuch bhi, so ja be gadhe. Kal match hai, pata hai na? Aur ye Rish bhi kaha mar gya pata nhi." I ignored his rant and I opened my photos. I just quietly stared at her photos. She had brought a smile to my face by doing absolutely nothing and she didn't even know it yet.

"Tere paas uss ki photos bhi hai??" Ishan turned to me with a 'really?' Look.

"Yup." I got up and walked to the bedroom, falling asleep immediately while thinking of her.

_________________

3rd person POV

Akanksha woke up the next morning reminiscing about her run in with the Indian opener. She had difficulty sleeping all night thinking up scenarios about what else she could've said or done to him. Maybe she should've asked him for his number...or maybe she should've given him a discount for the food. Maybe she should've told him that she was a big fan. And most of all, maybe she should've given him her number. But shit she was too stupid to think of all that when her idol was in front of her. All night long she thought of those adorable dimples and although practically impossible, what they could've become. It wasn't that she expected it to happen, she was a girl with dreams and a lot of daydreams. And that's all they were. She understood that there could never be anything more.

She sat up, yawned, scrolled on her phone waiting for the right moment to get up. The match started later on in the day so she took her time. She looked over at Chitra who laid with her hands in small fists. One over her head and another over her chest. She exhaled small puffs of breath as her chest heaved up and down. You could hear soft snores from her. Akanksha gave a sigh of content at the look on her daughter's face. Chitra was the reason she would never let herself date or get married.

She feared the rejection or ill treatment of her daughter and she didn't want that at any cost. So she just wouldn't take the chance. She couldn't bear to think of seeing her daughter in pain.

________________________________________________________________________________

Are bhai koi toh mujhe force karo padhne ko!!!! I'll fail everything otherwise😭