EPILOGUE

Second last chapter 🥲🥲
________________________________________________________________________________

Shubman entered the kitchen to find Akanksha missing. He looked around to see some of his favourite foods cooked. His mouth watered with the amazing aroma of the food. He couldn't help himself from sneaking a few bites of the aloo paratha on the plate.

He looked around carefully to make sure Akanksha wasn't coming. Then his eyes landed on his name on Akanksha's phone, he couldn't read every word but he could tell it was a part of a paragraph.

He felt a sort of pull towards the phone, although he knew it was wrong to look at her phone..it was his name so he raised the phone to read. As his eyes followed every word he realised that it was a fan fiction about him. He couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up in him.

He found it so cute the way the writer portrayed him but what he was actually laughing at was the fact that Akansha was reading it.

He gasped. A sharp stinging feeling went up his arm as the phone was quickly pulled out of his hand. His heart rate increased as he saw Akanksha standing behind him, face red as a tomato. She looked as though she was about to die of embarrassment.

"Shubman!" His heart calmed down hearing her roaring at him. She voiced it, he isn't dead yet. He could joke.

"Ji?" He blinked feigning ignorance. "Tum kya dekh rhe the mere phone pe?" She glared.

"Ji aap bataiye..." He smiled. She shyly hid her face into her face.

"Kya Shubman-" "Are nhi nhi, if you want me to act like that...gladly." He whispered the gladly part against her ears.

He stalked close to her while she took a step back. She knew exactly what he meant when he said that, she knew where she had left off in the story.

"Shubman..." She gave him puppy eyes. He returned it, "Akanksha..."

His fingers traced around her waist tickling her along the way, every hair in her body raised at the sensation.

"Shubman?"

_____________________________

"Shub, why am I more nervous meeting your team mates than maa papa?" She looked at him with a confused look. "Agar answer mile toh mujhe bhi bata dena please." He looked in front with the same look she had.

They both looked at the door that led them to the team room with a look as if they questioned their life choices. In their nervousness, they had almost forgotten Chitra was also there.

Not that she would let them forget her presence, she banged against the door trying to push it open, but of course she was too weak.

By some miracle *AHEM* Virat Kohli *AHEM* the door opened. Virat had a grim look on his face, so did the rest of the people they could see inside.

The couple gulped, they didn't realise Chitra had walked into the room as if she owned it. Well she already managed to own the teams heart though.

"Hello sir." Akanskha whispered, Virat smiled and responded with his own "Hey Akanksha. Kaisi ho tum?" She nodded shyly.
"I'm good sir, aap kaise ho?"
"I'm great, tumse finally milke bohot accha laga." He smiled but immediately as he looked at Shubman, he frowned.

"Shubman..." As his voice trailed dangerously low, Shubman almost thought he was about to shit his pants.

"Haan bHaI?" Shubman's voice slipped in nervousness. His hand slipped into Akanksha's as he pulled her in front of him without realising.