Chapter 100: H.E.R.O. Program VS The Church of New Light: Part Two

A small creek was hitting the side of Raging Stones armor. After being blown away by the fiery bird spell of the Dawn Keeper, Raging Stone smashed into the precious water delivery system. "This needs to end now!" Raging Stone adamantly thought as he momentarily lay on the ground.

After attacking the Hero, the Dawn keeper landed on the ground next to Exarch Stefanos who remained kneeled with his head down in unbroken prayer.

The angelically winged creature quickly cast another spell, it got on its hands and feet opening its mouth, light condensed into a miniature ball of light that resembled the eye of an active volcano.

The Dawn keeper launched the blazing red sphere towards Raging Stone who quickly rolled backwards and getting on his feet. The giant luminous bear, which was the Light acolyte tied to Exarch Stefanos also got on all fours and also exposed its massive teeth as it absorbed the light surrounding it and shot a beam of yellow plasma much faster than the spell of the Dawn Keeper.

The beam of yellow plasma pierced through the blazing red sphere which formed into a spiraling red line that wrapped around the red plasma beam.

Using all his strength Raging Stoned used all his strength to puncture the ground with his arms. Aside from his genetically engineered and bio-mechanically enhanced body a mysterious flowed out from him resembling something like Will.

His arms tightened under his armor as he lifted a giant chunk of the ground tens of thousands of tons over. The scale of power Raging Stone portrayed was incredibly shocking. The Light Acolyte was almost stunned from the display of strength "This strength was he holding back?" the bear formed from light quietly contemplated as he observed his enemy.

The size of the ground lifted casted a dreadful shadow not only on the Dawn keeper and Light Acolyte but also Exarch Stefanos. Before the enormous piece of land buried them the condensed beam of white and red light was like a small needle hitting a giant stone.

With a thunderous explosion the mixed spells hit the piece of land as it was flipping over. The powerful beam created a crack and the explosion that followed permeated the entire thing causing it to explode, casting a hailstorm of ground and stone.

The Dawn keeper was forced to protect Exarch Stefanos who remained fixed in his praying position. Raging Stone used this to his advantage to attack hidden behind the maelstrom of dirt and stone.

Everything had occurred incredibly fast, from the moment the birds made of flames exploded into Raging Stone sending him crashing, to him flipping over a small city block.

As enormous stones rained down upon the surrounding forest. on the far-right side of the battle between Raging Stone and the Exarch Stefanos, a colossal floating eye was engaged in battle with Hot Pyro and Elissa.

It grew a giant tentacle to pick up and carry its Exarch. The holy man remained hunched over in ceaseless prayer. Guarding its Exarch from the debris of the explosion it was forced to retreat.

It moved quickly gaining distance from the area. Unfortunately for it, Hot Pyro relentlessly pursued it in the air.

On the ground Elissa, too, gave chase, maintaining a vigilant watch for falling stones, which she swiftly reduced to fragments with her formidable whip.

Elissa's thoughts raced, her strategy clear: "The Exarch if I can incapacitate him, it should render the creature powerless." She pressed on.

However, as she drew nearer to the massive floating eye, it pivoted toward her, gracefully evading the searing stream of flames unleashed by Hot Pyro. The forest ignited in large swathes as the fiery inferno spread.