Chapter 114: Temple of Ozeah vs Red Queen - Part Two

Red Queen's armored back was embedded into the ground beneath it. Over her stood the Temple of Ozeah whose spear was in a deadlock with the clasped palms of Red Queen.

His angelic wings expanded to cover the night's moon, and with all his might he thrust his spear, flying into the ground. The ground beneath Red Queen began cracking from the pressure however her palms remained unmoved.

"Are you surprised?" Red Queen mockingly asked.

With furrowed eyebrows, Temple of Ozeah responded with a wide grin. He released his grasp on his spear. From his right came wheezing his light sword. Catching it he used the momentum of the flying sword to deliver a spinning slash on Red Queen.

The light sword sliced through the cracked ground but when it made contact with Hero Red Queen's armor it was as soft as daylight.

Red Queen's armor absorbed the heat and radiation the powerful weapon of light emitted.

Immediately Temple of Ozeah pulled his sword of light away from his opponent.

Red Queen jumped up from the crater without any damage. Her crimson armor was glowing a reddish-orange.

She threw the spear of Temple of Ozeah to the side and smashed her two wrists together, all the energy her armor had absorbed was released in a blast as a concentrated beam. The beam was like a stream of lightning exploding to pieces the ground it grazed.

Temple of Ozeah was too fast flying into the sky. Red Queen aimed the beam towards the sky chasing the flying Temple of Ozeah. As the beam weakened Red Queen's armor slowly returned to its original crimson color.

Temple of Ozeah was in the sky now and Red Queen was standing on the ground. They had created distance between each other but remained in a deadlock.

Temple of Ozeah smiled at Red Queen before turning his eyes to the forest south from the Western Wall of New Ark City. He raised his sword of light whose light had been drastically reduced by Al and Red Queen.

Without a command, the sword condensed into a small sphere of yellow light. The small sphere floated above the palm of the Temple of Ozeah like a miniature sun.

Red Queen saw the actions of the Temple of Ozeah and scoffed, still she widened her stance in preparation.

He placed both plans together and aimed the miniature sun. In a flash, the sphere of light made contact with the ground in the forest.

In the blink of an eye, a large portion of the forest was consumed by a blinding light. The attack shook the entire battlefield, its illuminating force could be seen all the way to Hero's Tower in New Ark City.

All the Heroes on the battlefield turned toward the explosion. Al and Elissa were staring at the pillar of light which faded into the starry night sky. "Was she... defeated?" Elissa pondered.

Red Queen watched in surprise as the devastating power obliterated a part of the forest. "Is he calling for a truce?" Red Queen questioned.

Once the light disappeared, a large, charred circle was left. Small fires made visible the target of Temple of Ozeah, a small dark crystal dome.

A crack appeared in the crystal dome before it shattered exposing a group of cloaked human figures. It was Ragjiel's group of Enlightened Dark Acolytes who commanded the army of Hybrids.

Seeing their location had been discovered, an Enlightened Dark Acolyte who had the form of an old, hunched hooded figure created a green rift. Before the Temple of Ozeah could make a move the entire group including Ragjiel stepped through the portal disappearing.