Hollywood Undead; Girl Version

''So who are you guys? Or should I say girls.'' The interveiwer, Niomi, asked us.

''Well this is-'' Isabella was interupted.

''Deucey girl, we need you over here babe.'' Deuce called me over.

I look at Deuce, then at the girls, ''Sorry Niomi, i'll be right back girls.''

With that I jumped over the couch to were he was. ''Aaron can this wait, please.''

''I forgot to say good luck babe.' ' he said sheepishly.

''Its just an interview, we've had about three or four this month. We'll be fine.'' I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

''Now that she's back.'' J3T laughed as I fliped over the couch again to my spot.

Everyone laughed, even the boys in the background.

''So ANYWAYS, i'm Funny Girl, also known as Isabella. Funny Man's siter.'' Then she played with Jesse's hair.

''I'm J3T or Jesse. Johnny's sister.'' she swated Isabella's hand and stuck her tongue out.

''Well i'm Deucey or Deucey Girl. Better known as Karen and i'm dating the crazy one back there staring at us.'' A smile came over all the HU.

We could hear Aaron laughing from the hallway, that just made me giggle.

''I'm Da Kurlzz, and the reason I got his name is because of my hair. By the way my real name is Destiny.''

''Well i'm T-Dog. Taylor's my name and i'm Jorel's sister.'' She yawned and played with her new snake bites. The colored diamonds matched her shirt and shoes.

''Last but never last, i'm Charlie M. Scene. My real name is Molly and I am dating Jordan over there. Who is behind the freaking door.'' She laughs.

''She did not just say that.'' Jordan wispered loud enough for us to hear.

We burst out laughing, our best interview yet.

''So I see you all take things lightly.'' Niomi can't help laughing too.

We nod.

''Always.'' Destiny added.

''And how did you meet?'' Niomi wrote things down.

She had said the interview was for Teen Vouge. Next week was the photo shoot. I was so excited, the band needed the publisity. All new bands crave for this.

''Well, I remember it was Johnny who brought us together. Deucey Girl was a good singer and she knew how to play bass guitar and piano. Da Kurlzz knows how to do the drums, Deucey and her also do most of the lyrics but we all chip in. The drums are another reason Destiny got her name. Also Jesse can rap and sing. Then M. Scene and T Dog are rappers and they're learning guitar too.'' Isabella let it all out.

''And Funny Girl over here knows how to lay down the beats for our songs, plus we got another rapper.'' I said elbowing her in the ribs.

The rest of the interview was pretty cool. We had loads of fun. Even Niomi had a few laughs.

After the interveiw we all grabed a bite to eat and got on the bus. This time we're going to Jacksonville,Florida. Last thing I remember before blacking out was Jorel and his sister fighting over a box of cereal. Classic.