Tour Stop 1; Colorado

I got back on the road. After a few minutes I decided to put on music, that's when I turned the volume dial to low and skipped a few songs til i got to my favorite.

The melody got stuck in my head and of course the song had to stay on replay. It's one of those songs that you never get tired of, no matter how much times you listen to it.

I passed a few signs but they were either for speed limit or the miles til Colorado. Forty-five to go. I wondered how long Josh had been driving.

Suddenly someone screams, I look to my left for a quick glace and two girls and a guy scream like crazy when they saw my face.

''OH SHIT IT'S DEUCEY!'' the guy yelled, ''WILL YOU MARRY ME?''

''Danny!!'' The girl driving hits him in the head with a tissue box. She must have been his girlfriend.

I smile, ''Danny Phantom?!''

The face on the guy was priceless, I could barely focus on the road.

''Are you guys coming to the concert?'' Jerol startled me.

''Yea! We drove all the way from the bottom corner of Idaho, but I didn't think we would've caught up with your bus.''

''That's one sick design.'' The other girl spoke up.

''Well thanks, and we'll see you there!'' He waved and Jorel sat next to me.

After a few miles I lost track of the car next to us and the bus was now the only thing on the road.

''So where's Josh?'' he asks asks sleepy.

''On the couch sleeping. Are you going blind J-Dog?''

''Verry Funny.'' He then makes a face at me.

''Are you staying up or something? The sun is still coming up.''

''Haha, nope. I just woke up because of the screaming.'' he laughs and walks away to his bunk.

''Classic.'' I mutter.

In no time at all, an hour passed. Then two.

I press the replay button again for it to do the opposite. Before I knew it, I couldn't stop humming. All songs to me are just so catchy, I can't help but learn every lyric.

''Counting stars again.'' The words slip out of my mouth.

***

''Josh..Josh!'' I shake him back and forth.

''What..'' he moans.

''Three hours passed.''

''Okay, thanks Deucey.''

''Welcome.''

Josh gets up a few minutes after. First, he takes a shower then changes. That takes about seven minutes, i'm guessing. With wet hair he doesn't bother drying it or styling it.

I grab a towel and take a shower myself. The water felt so good on my skin. I sigh and look for a sweater and some shorts.

''Perfect.'' I say to myself.

I dry my hair and start teasing it a little. When I get out the had already started moving. I decided to go check on Aaron since I never came back to tell him anything.

He was sound asleep. So was everyone else. It was kind of nice but disturbing at the same time.

I grab a guitar and play ramdom chords.

Not long after, Molly got up and threw a pillow at me. ''Shut up.''

I stick my tongue out and she gives me the finger before walking away.