Tour Stop 1; Colorado (Part Two)

After the water gun war we checked out where we're supposed to perform.

It's a huge stage with lots of lights since it might be after sunset.

''Not bad.'' Molly nodded.

The very back part of the stage was where the cover started. It was in the form of a dome but it only went halfway on the stage. I heard from Leo that the colors can change and special designs could be added too. He also said something about animations being able to be shown too. The rest of the stage was normal, like any other.

''So we're all set, equipment is in a place nearby, we got extra stuff, and we will set up five hours before showtime.'' Leo informed us.

''What kind of extra stuff?'' Taylor sighed.

''Lights, fog machines, and um fireworks. We got some custom made for the band.''

''Cool.'' Johnny added.

Leo then ran off to stop a guy from changing a kind of setting in the dome.

''So what now?'' I sigh.

''I don't know... Maby we can just chill on the streets freaking out the fans.'' Johnny laughed.

''It's not like they didn't see the bus, they know we're here.'' Taylor added.

''Wait, were is the rest of the band?'' Molly was on the other side of the stage looking for them.

We all look back, nothing. Even Leo was suddenly gone.

''How did they, just walk away without us knowing?'' Taylor was surprised.

I run to a guy who was checking the stage lights, ''Aye, dude, have you seen the rest of the band?''

He shakes his head, ''No.''

''They aren't in the bus.'' Molly came back.

Before I could speak she asks, ''Do you hear that?''

Everyone stops walking, ''Yea.''

''Let's go. It might be the fans.'' She starts running off stage.

We all take opposite sides since the right was faster. The screams of excitement were coming from five girls that were in front of McDonalds.

''They ate without us?'' Taylor rolled her eyes.

The girls heard Taylor and they turned to us and ran. ''Crap, it's the rest of the band!!''

A girl with a close color of my hair and the blue tips and underneath took pictures of us as a group with all the girls in them.

Since she wasn't in the pictures she took some with us individualy.

After Johnny had given one of the girls his autograph the rest of the band came outside. ''Hey! There they are!''

''You little bastards.'' I mutter under my breath.

''Don't worry! We got you food!'' Isabella smiled at my comment.

''You know she didn't mean that!'' Molly punched me in the shoulder. She was hungry too.

We all walked back to the bus, running away from fans. ''That was close.''

''One of them trid to rip the McDonalds bag from my hands.'' Jordan showed us the bag.

It was a little ripped but no bigger than the size of a quarter.

''Aw, I think the ketchup fell out.'' I say disappointed.

''Here.'' Isabella gave me about twenty packets from both of her pockets.

''Damn, did you rob the place?!'' Jordan added.