A Little Change

YES!! Its a day before the concert. I was so excited. I was waiting for this.

''Okay, so lets reherse!'' The guy who made this all happen was ready to play our songs. He gave me a thumbs uo to get everyone on stage.

I had to babysitt, of course. ''J-Dog, get your ass over here, its not the time for a drink. Also you two, get on stage.''

The girls beat me to them, they raced and jumped on stage. Destiny and Taylor almost fell off stage by fighting for a spot.

I smile and yell, ''That's my spot!''

Dylan, Johnny, and Aaron, were in the back a few black seats talking about how they're going to knock us dead with the most fans screaming. Pshh.

''Well, we're going to start to reherse, if you guys want to join.'' I take Aaron's cap and put it on backwards.

''Hey!'' he smirks and shakes his head.

The rest of the guys went to get their guitars, well only Dylan. Yep. Anyways...The guys scatered to get things ready, like props and special effects. Aaron was left behind.

''Come here..'' He sighed and smiled.

I put on my nerd glasses that were hanging on shirt, ''How may I help you?''

He laughs and just kisses me.

''Aye, get up here!!'' Dylan was. heard over the loudspeaker of the microphone.

He was so loud the seats were about to shake.

I laugh and get off his lap. As I walk to the stage with his hand wraped around mine, everyone was acting like this was the real thing. Jarol was yelling orders at us, acting like comander in chief. He hand me my guitar. It was an air-electric with black and blue checkers on a small part, then it fades into solid black. My name was on the guitar pick and strap in a cool, dark maroon font.

''Five. Six. Seven. Eight.'' We wispered in unision.

''I Come Over,

Quarter Past Two,

Love In My Eyes,

Blinded By You,

Just To Get A Taste Of Heaven.

I'm On My Knees.'' It was The Cab.

Everyone spun around. They waved. Isabella and I were the only ones freaking out. We are their BIGGEST fans.

''I Can't Help It,

I'm Addicted,

But I Can't Stand The

Pain Inflicted.'' I sang astonished. Temporary Bliss is one of my favorite songs by them.

''Wow! You have an amazing voice.'' Alex Marshal muttered.

''Oh crap, thanks.'' I fix my nerd glasses and he smiles at me.

''Well sorry if we ruined your rehersal but one of the bands can't make it and Fred sent us over right away. Last minute thing, but we're here.'' Ian steped in.

''What? Wich one?'' One of the guys said.

''Avenged Sevenfold.'' Ian sighed.

''Atleast it was one day before'' I thought outloud. Its better for it to be now instead of few hours before the concert.

The rest of the guys started talking talking to The Cab for details. Like their songs and other stuff. After waiting ten minutes I got bored. Playing guitar was my best option. Endlessly was my best song, after our own of course. Sitting on the edge of the stage reminded me of Bullet. I shake my head and start over again. Jarol even told me shut it. I just played louder and stuck my tongue out at him. Aaron then stood up for me. I sigh and play again.