The Truth

''Now will you tell me.'' Matt exclaimed. He blurted it out on the bus.

''Tell him what?'' Aaron asked kissing me on the forehead.

Before Matt could answer I yelp, ''About this girl he met yesturday.''

''Wow, when will you learn to not make her a wing man?'' Aaron laughs and joins Destiny and Johnny.

Matt forces me to the other room and waits for me to spill my guts out.

''Before the band, I was a model okay? It was okay as far as modeling goes. Well after I had my career going, I met a guy. All I had was a little crush. He even got me to star in a movie. Lovely Bones was the name of it. After a week of working in the movie he planted drugs in and all around my trailer. After security found a few packets of it I went to court and they found me guilty for it. No matter what I said they could care less. They said all evidence pointed to me. Then the guy released to the presses every detail and even mentioned I sold myself to the streets. Which was NOT true. After my story was released to the whole world my whole career fell from that. As a model and actor also as anything. Teen Vouge Industries let me go and no other company wanted me.'' I sigh and bite my tongue, ''I would always get dirty looks from everyone, and guys would always come up to me and ask me what I would do for ten bucks. Then I tried to change, literaly. I dyed my hair, i'm a natural blonde like in the photo. After that it was my clothes and personality. Rock and punk is now my style. And my personality helps too. I even changed my name.''

Matt sofened, ''I'm sorry for half yelling at you in the photoshoot room.''

''It's okay..'' I look away.

''Then how did you meet Johnny?''

''I already knew him, before anything. We met in middle school. We kept in touch after school and he knew I would never do that. So he thought it would be a good idea to bring me into the band.''

''Well it is a good thing he did.'' Matt smiles.

''Oh and please don't tell anyone about this. I've been trying to just forget this crap.'' I sigh again.

He nods, ''Wait, so like what's your real name?''

''Layla.''

Matt nods again. ''Nice to meet you.''

I smile and just brush off the pitty model story. I could have been a snobby, cold hearted bitch like the rest. I'm just glad I joined the band. It made me realize a few things.

''See you Layla!'' he winks and walks out.

''Shutup.'' I mutter under my breath.

''What was that about?'' Jesse comes in and looks for earrings, ''You told him didn't you.''

I sigh,''He recodnized me from my last magazine.''

''Damn, they still have that up?'' She presses her lips together in thought.

I nod,''I'm surprised too.''

After having enough I walk out and jump on my bunk for my Sugarcult bag. I always store candy in there. Sour gummy worms usually.

The rest of the guys and girls were either playing video games or doing stupid things. (This is why they're my family)

''Anyone got an Advil?'' I ask everyone even Josh.

''You know where they are.'' Jordan takes a sip of beer.

''Mhhm.'' After going back to the other room and taking the pills I slip into my bunk. Today gave me a major mind crushing headache.

Even though my head was going to explode, I decide to put on some music. Either Papa Roach or Paramore.

I always did hate choosing a favorite song, or band. There were way too many.

''So hows your head?'' Isabella layed her head at the foot of the bed.

''Throbing.'' I sigh.

''I love that song.'' she squeals.

''Crap, me too.'' I manage a weak smile.

After naming random songs she leaves me to sleep.

To tell you the truth I wasn't sleepy at all. Even if every lyric hurt like knives I didn't want to close my eyes.

''Hey, can I join?'' Aaron sliped in.

I nod not bothering to roll over or take out the earbuds. Batman earbuds to be specific.

Aaron takes one, ''Are you serious?''

''Yep.'' I pop the p.

''Are you trying to say something?'' he asked me worried.

I stare at him now, ''Like what?!''

''Babe, the song is called Pain, its on replay, and you know every lyric.'' he then changes the song.

''Change it back.'' I murmur. The pills got me drowsy.

''Are you even okay?!'' he asked with panic.

I stand up quick and accidently hit my head on the top part of the bunk, ''Why wouldn't I be?''