The Final Chapter (Of My Life)

Eventually our week was over and we returned to our bus in Colorado. The flight went smoothly and we're glad to be back.

Josh had just stopped for some gasoline, then we can just stay in and rest for the weekend before another tour stop.

When we arrived Aaron was here already, Mira had let him in. She explained everything to us.

''Why are you here, didn't you leave?'' Johnny gritted his teeth.

I almost thought that they were going to break. Johnny seriously had stong feelings of hate against Aaron.

''Well I am still part of this band.'' He sighed.

''I said you either fire your damn assistant or don't come on tour, that was it. You weren't at the airport when you needed to so you're out of the band. Nothing less, nothing more Aaron.''

''You're kicking me out?!''

''No, I gave you a god damn choice, don't try to blame it all on me. Like I said, you chose not to be at the airport, when you needed to, so that meant you walked away from the band.''

I couldn't take watching them fight. Neither could anyone else. Jesse tried to calm down his brother but nothing did any effect.

They kept screaming back and forth like two little kids fighting over a toy truck. It was pathetic, they shouldn't fight.

''Johnny, can't you just give him a second chance?'' I say.

''Are you serious? Have you not been here for the past few weeks?!''

''You know what, I have and so what if Aaron screwed up, everyone screws up once in a while. That's how life is. Everyone learns from mistakes. You can be mad all you want but you can't just tell him he isn't welcome here. Atleast Aaron he showed up. Atleast he cares about the band. What happened to the so called family that we are, huh?''

''How the hell are you going to tell me about family, you've never had a decent one, right? Your own family abandoned you, don't give me that crap about life or family or even about Aaron. You're a lost cause. I'm done. I'm done with both of you! Get lost you fucking prostitute!! You make me sick to my stomach!!''

My eyes widen. The whole but got quiet. No one dared to moved or make a sound. It seemed like time had stopped.

I thought Johnny was my friend, no, my best friend but I was wrong. Dead wrong. He knew how much it hurt to even mention something from my past, but still he had to say it.

I had to get out of here. Jorel tried to get a hold of me but it was too late. I was out the door. I looked both ways and ran.

It was raining, but I didn't care. Running was my last resort. The last place I wanted to be was here.

''Karen! Stop!''

That made me run even faster. If Johnny really thought that about me, then why should I even be in his presence?

After the bus and the gas station left from sight, I stopped.

My past is the worst thing a person can bring up. By far nothing else hurts me this much. The fact that Johnny believes what the press said about me just makes me want to die. Hollywood Undead is basically all I have.

I guess now I have nothing.

At one point from listening to the voices in my head I break down crying. I couldn't stop once I started, but I kept walking.

Cars passed like lights. It surprised me a little, the light was so bright.

I actually wondered if anyone would bother to see where I would go. They wouldn't dare come, right?