Preface

Dear Reader,

This novel has become my home. I've worked on it for over a year.

All the characters in this novel are my children, whom I love immensely no matter what.

Like any mother, I will protect and care for my children, so I ask you to treat them with tenderness and not judge them too harshly, as none of them have had an easy life.

I invite you into the world I've created. I guarantee that you will be immersed in an exciting story of love, hate, betrayal, and friendship. Alongside my characters, you will find yourself in the City of Angels, where even saints can become sinners. Enjoy the journey!

Get comfortable; we're starting...

To further immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the novel, I suggest you take a look at the playlist that inspired me throughout the creation of the novel.

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjn3UZRDs1ePrPx0luE9epnU_AVhgaN3U

DISCLAIMER:

All characters and events are fictional (but who knows, maybe they exist in some other universe). Any resemblance to real people is coincidental. This book contains strong language, explicit sexual and violent scenes that may be disturbing to individuals with a sensitive disposition. Please proceed with caution. This book is intended for readers aged 18 and above.