Chapter 4. Anya.

I silently descended the stairs following Caleb. I was still a bit shaken by Mr. Dovlatov's last words, not to mention his wide and lascivious smile. Perhaps there was a second round of interviews ahead, something called "sleep with the boss"? Damn it!

As I pondered everything that had happened, we reached the ground floor. The lights were on, and workers bustled about everywhere. Cleaning was in full swing, with some mopping the floors, others wiping down the bar counter, and setting up chairs along it. A tall guy in a black T-shirt with "N-E-V-A" written on the back was arranging liquor bottles on the shelves, wiping them with a white cloth as he went.

All this hustle and bustle helped me escape the grip of my anxious thoughts. Caleb was heading not towards the exit, but to a room next to it. I followed him. A sign on the door read: "Manager." So this was Caleb's office. Upon entering, I realized it wasn't an office, but more of a cell, barely accommodating a desk, a chair, and a metal box for documents on which sat a safe.

"Did Alex spare a proper office for you, Caleb?" I sarcastically asked.

"I hardly ever come here; I mainly work in Alex's office," he replied with a chuckle. "This is supposed to be our HR department. I need you to fill out this form, and we'll sign the contract after your probation period. Hopefully, your immigration situation will be clearer by then."

"So, you're Alex's right-hand man?" I dared to ask. Caleb's back tensed slightly, and he turned his head slightly in my direction.

"Yes, that's correct, Anya. You're very sharp, and I hope you stay that way, and don't go blabbering about it all over the place," he continued his search.

"Of course. I just wanted you to confirm my suspicions," I replied. I leaned against the doorframe and continued watching his quest. "And you speak Russian? Where did you learn?"

"I do, but only in exceptional cases. My job is to know everything. I studied it at Princeton, in the School of International and Public Affairs," he said this with such indifference that it irritated me. Princeton was part of the Ivy League and considered one of the best universities globally, yet he spoke of it as if it were some run-down college in Wyoming.

"Princeton, the School of International and Public Affairs, and here I thought you were just a regular guy next door," I smiled widely, and finally, Caleb found the form and turned towards me. Our eyes met; his were serious, but he smiled back at me.

"I'm just a regular guy next door who happened to graduate from Princeton, and that's about it," he handed me three sheets of A4 size paper. "Fill this out, take a photo, and send it to me, preferably by tomorrow, or at the latest, Wednesday morning."

I nodded, taking the sheets from him, folding them in half, and putting them in my bag without bothering to read what was written. Who cares, I was going to sign a contract with the Devil anyway.

"Do you want me to give you a ride home?" Caleb asked, looking at me questioningly.

"I actually do. Taking a taxi to your place is expensive, and I'll need to Google which bus can get me here," I replied, somewhat embarrassed by not having a car.

"We'll sort out your immigration matters soon, and then you can get a driver's license and a car. For now, I'll arrange for one of our drivers to pick you up and drop you off. " he said as he texted someone. "Alright, let's go; I still have plenty to do."

We walked out of the club onto the street. After the dimly lit club, the bright, sunny light hit my eyes, and I shielded them with my hand. Caleb told me to wait by the entrance, he'd pull up.

Within a couple of minutes, an enormous black Harley pulled up next to me. I silently stared at the motorcycle and at Caleb, who was offering me a helmet.

"Are you kidding?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"You're not chickening out, are you, sis?" Caleb laughed loudly.

"No way!" I retorted. "I'm wearing a skirt, Caleb," I pointed to my gray knitted skirt.

"I promise I won't look, even though I really want to," he replied with a suggestive look.

I rolled my eyes and headed for the motorcycle. Lifting my skirt as high as it could go without revealing my lace underwear to the entire street, I settled on the motorcycle and started putting on the helmet. After finishing all the necessary preparations, I scooted closer to Caleb, wrapping my arms around his waist as tightly as possible, and we roared off.

***The knock on the door was loud and demanding. I leaned out of the kitchen and stared at the front door. Who the hell else had come in at this hour? I quietly walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Standing outside the door was Alex. Shit, shit, shit. What the fuck!? The knock was repeated.

"Anya, I know you're home, the kitchen light was on." - his husky voice sounded angry.I opened the door and met his gaze. Without waiting for permission to enter, he stepped inside, wrapped his arm around my waist, and stepped into the hallway, slamming the door shut with his foot.

I could feel his lips touching my heated skin at the nape of my neck. His hot tongue caressed my earlobe, my collarbone, and traveled back up to my neck. His hands slid down my body, lingering on my breasts. He squeezed my breasts with such force that I was unable to hold back a sweet moan of pain. My nipples swelled and whimpered under the pressure of his fingers. I pressed my whole body against his chest and groin, my hands moving through the strands of light-brown hair at the back of his head, and I could feel his arousal.

I wanted him to possess me, to feel him inside me, to fill my emptiness and longing for male caresses with him. But he was slow. His hand slid between my thighs and his fingers touched a sensitive spot. I arched my back in pleasure. In the next instant, his middle finger was inside me, moving slowly like a subtle torture.

"Please." -I moaned.

"Say my name, Anya." -his husky voice trembled slightly. 

" Please, Alex." - I exhaled.

He bent me sharply, laying me on my stomach on the dresser in the hallway, his foot spread my legs wide and quickly pulled my gray knit skirt up. In one strong, swift motion, he entered me full length. I cried out in pleasure and pain. His palm clamped over my mouth.

"It's not time to scream yet, my princess." -he whispered breathlessly in my ear.

Deep, sharp thrusts followed, then he sped up. He slapped my ass, and pulled out of me hard. I wanted to burst into tears. Then he entered me sharply again. I moaned, clenching my teeth and fists. A throbbing lump of pleasure was growing inside me. It was on the edge, my head spinning and my legs shaking from the exertion. His thrusts quickened and his breathing quickened, and I heard him moan softly. He pressed his whole body against me without slowing down."

"Cum!" -Alex moaned. "Cum princess, right fucking now!"- A hard thrust. "Now you can scream..."

I opened my eyes and sat up sharply. I fell asleep on the couch in my living room. Damn it, it was just a dream. A very true dream I want to say. A drop of sweat rolled down my neck, my face was burning and my lower abdomen throbbed violently. I quickly stood up, swayed, and headed for the bathroom. Turning on the water in the shower and throwing off my clothes, I stood under the cool jets.

"Anya, what the fuck was that?Don't even think about it."

Don't be an idiot, where you are and where he is. And besides, he's as dangerous as death itself, he'll drag you to Hell. I remembered his blue, cold, hard eyes, his full lips, and the strands of curly light-brown hair that fell over his forehead. I rested one hand against the wall, my other hand slowly sliding down and slipping between my legs.A quiet moan escaped my lips.Cum...