Chapter 16. Anya.

His palms were gripping my wrists tightly. I thought about screaming, but I realized there was no point. No one would even hear me in time. Alex pressed me against the wall, and I could feel his tense body through the thin fabric of my dress. His sensual, full lips were next to my ear, and I felt his hot breath, then he whispered:

"I told you that you would be mine, that you would ask to be inside you, that you would beg me to kiss you, that you would want it yourself."  I could feel his lips curve into a cocky grin.

"You're too sure of yourself, Dovlatov." I tried not to look into his blue, hard eyes. "I don't remember begging or asking you for anything right now!"

I felt his hot palm on my thigh, my heart skipped a beat, my mouth went dry, my throat lumped. His palm crawled down to the edge of my dress, his fingers caught the hem and slowly dragged it up, exposing my thigh. I clawed at his arm, trying to stop him, but it didn't work. My breathing quickened, a lustful ache spreading through my lower abdomen, my breasts swollen and my nipples as hard as the stone wall Alex was pressing me against. Oh God, what an idiot I am, why am I letting him do this? Why the hell do I want it so badly? I know it's not gonna end well. I'm the only one who's gonna be hurt. His other hand moved from my wrist to my breast, and he didn't hesitate to stroke my nipple with his thumb through the fabric of my dress.

"You don't need to ask me out loud, your body said it all by itself. I see the way you look at me, I know you didn't want me to leave last night, I know you don't want to break up with me now." Alex shoved his left foot between my legs. "Please, Princess, I know you want this, and you know how much I want it, so why are you making this harder than it has to be?" his lips touched my earlobe.

I felt a slight sting, and a moan escaped my lips. God damn you. I hate you. His eyes finally met mine. I stared into that bottomless blue that seemed almost black with the desire burning him. I grabbed him sharply by the hair at the back of his neck and sank my lips into his. It was my permission, he reacted immediately to my actions. He pressed me into the wall even harder, his tongue unceremoniously invading my mouth. Suddenly Alex bit my lower lip, and I cried out and felt a warm drop run down my chin. What an asshole. He licked off the drop of blood, looking me in the eyes once more and said:

"We're going upstairs immediately, my status doesn't allow me to have hot sex in dark back alleys."

There was nothing stopping me now. I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs, while pulling out the keys to the front door. My hands were shaking with wild lust, my heart pounding somewhere around my throat. There was no longer any thought in my head that I was making an irreparable mistake. I didn't get into the keyhole the first time; the third time, his big palm intercepted my hand with the key.

"Let me do it, my self-control is cracking, if we mess with the lock for one more second, I'm going to fuck you hard right on the front porch of this house, in full view of the whole street."

Alex took the key from my hands and quickly opened the door, pushing me into the hallway, he slammed the door shut, tossed my duffel bag aside, and was already pulling off his jacket. I stood frozen, watching his broad shoulders tense under the expensive, invariably black shirt. Alex was in front of me, and before I knew it I was turned around and pressed against the wall, his hand sliding down the inside of my thigh, striving for the cherished spot where everything was throbbing and aching with tension and desire.