Chapter 39. Anya.

I woke up in the dark, thinking I heard Mark talking on the phone. But a moment later, I felt his hot body pressed against mine. I squirmed, trying to get comfortable.

"Can't sleep?" His quiet voice got under my skin.

"I thought you sounded like you were on the phone."

"I was. I got a call from work." He hugged me tightly from behind.

"At this time?" I felt like I was melting from his touch.

"Honey, I'm an FBI agent. I don't have a regular work schedule." Mark laughed, his breath touching my neck.

"Did something bad happen?" I tensed up.

"More like good. They found a witness in a very important case. I'll have to leave early in the morning. - he sighed." I'm sorry, sweetie, I thought we'd spend the day together. But I'll make it quick." His lips touched my collarbone, and a shiver ran through my body.

"It's okay, I get it." I was actually annoyed; I'd hoped we'd be together, too. Mark's hand slid down my back, my waist and down my thigh. I exhaled heavily.

"You're so warm, so soft." Mark pressed against me harder, and I felt his arousal around my lower back. His hand reached my sacral spot, his fingers touching my pubes and then the swollen bump of desire.

"Oh, God." I exhaled softly through ajar lips. "Mark..."

"Yes?" his lips touched my ear and his hot tongue touched my lobe, and an avalanche of thick and sticky excitement swept over me. I turned sharply to him and sat on top of him. "Anya, do you want to be in charge this time?" he squinted slyly. "I don't mind at all." I leaned closer to his face and kissed him. My tongue touched his heated tongue, Mark tasted like bitter coffee. I ran my hands through his thick, black hair and he moaned. It was a sound that drove me crazy. I broke our kiss and slid lower, Mark watching my movements carefully. Emerald eyes burned with wild desire. I threw back the blanket and ran my palm over the engorged cock hidden beneath the fabric of his boxers. Mark covered his eyes and bit his lower lip. Squeezing my palm a little, I slid my other hand between my legs, lightly touching my eager pussy. Mark stood up abruptly and wanted to pull me to him, but I only pushed him back with force.

I pulled off his boxers and tossed them into the darkness, then slowly leaned down and put my hand around the base of his cock, squeezing it tightly. Leaning down even lower, I touched it with my tongue, lightly and quickly at first, then gently nipped the head with my lips, then let him go deeper.

"Oh, fuck." Mark's voice shook. "Jesus, Anya." he reached out and touched the back of my head, at which point I sped up my movements and his palm clenched into a fist and pulled my hair down. I was taking his rather impressive cock, full depth, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible, and I think I was succeeding. "Shit!!!" Mark threw his head back and his breathing became heavy. "Take it deeper, sweet girl!" His palm pressed lightly on the back of my head, and his dick went so deep that I made a distinctive sound, and apparently it was from that particular sound when he reached the peak of pleasure and wanted to come out of my mouth quickly, but I didn't let him, and took every last drop of his cum. I felt like a real slut, but I even enjoyed it.