☆ CH. 5 ☆

☆TRIGGER WARNINGS ☆

•BLO0OD
•MENTIONS OF ROT
•DISECTION
--------------

As Cheesys show Came to a delightful end, The contestants began heading back into the hotel, eager for a decent night's rest, though most remained awake. Yang, on the other hand, spent a while gazing out of the window, The moonlight having a subtle effect on yangs emotions. It calmed him, leaving the boy hoping for the best.

yang was pondering, pondering when yin would return. But..he never did. For the night atleast. Eventually, Yang fell asleep, unwillingly.

As the night wore on, the sound of creaking arose from the downstairs area.

Lightbulb slowly navigated towards the hotels doors, using ojs keys to unlock them.

As lightbulb would pry them open, she slowly made her way outside. She'd glance back once more before placing a hand on the vending machines glass. She stared at her reflection before letting out a quiet sigh. The girl forced a smile onto her face before punching in the code.

Once inside the abandoned lab, she would set her keys down on a nearby counter. Roaches and centipedes scattered as the light was turned on, in order to avoid being caught. the growing moss seathing through cracks of the surface gave the lab a foul rotting smell.

A soft hum came from lightbulb as the sound of gentle sobbing filled the lab. Lightbulb growled, opening one of the doors, only to see Yin, Right where she left him.

Yin jolted, his eyes widening as lightbulb looked down on him. His cheeks were drenched with tears shown more prominent from the dim lighting. The girl smiled as yin stammered, trying to find something, anything to say as she lingered closer. Instead, lightbulb went over to a desk, pulling the drawer open.

"You know.."

Lightbulb started, looking through old, rusty medical supplies .

Yin stammered, his words muffled by his own tears of desperation.

"L-lightbulb...you- you don't have to do this, im- I won't tell a soul!"
Yin persisted, squirming in his restraints as tears fell down his rosy red cheeks.

"...I love how you let me use you. Like a..simple kids toy..but.."
Lightbulb paused, staring into her reflection. an eerie smile found its way onto lighbulbs lips, as she turned to face yins tear drencced face.

"I bet you're used to that by now, aren't you yin?"
The girl snickered, taking a marker and approaching yin slowly, who whimpered and mumbled silent prayers under his breath.

Slowly, Lightbulb lifted yins shirt up, just enough to have his stomach and lower abdomen exposed. Yins breathing increased rapidly as the cold feel of a marker traced his pale skin.

"W-what ...light-...what are you doing.."

"Mapping you out. I've gotta know where to cut! Right? I'm thinking of making.. pie, yeah? dont worry.. ill credit ya'."
Yins eyes widened as lightbulb soon brought the Scalpel down to his skin, teasing him. She'd trace the dashed lines with the Scalpel as yin begged and cried.

"P-pl..please.."
He sobbed, mumbling softly. Lightbulb smirked, plunging the knife into the abdomen of yin. He'd scream, his body convulsing softly. lightbulb paused, forcing a hand over yins mouth with a look of subtle fury. yin stared back, shaking and panting into the girls hand. "quiet ." she muttered, looking into the twins eyes as she forced the blade deeper into his sensitive yet delicate skin. yin winced. despite the insane amount of pain corsing through his body, why make it worse? he held back his cries, occasionly letting a yelp or two slip. This had to be a dream. This was a dream. It must've been. Yin could feel himself weaken, his breaths slow and shallow. lightbulb smirked, maintaining eye contact with yin as she pouted.

"Oh, thats not too fun.. dont want it to end so soon.."
she paused, looking down. the blood was on her hands, and she failed to feel a hint of shame, guilt, or pity as yin cried, too weak to think.. or feel, for that matter . Before yin knew it, their wrist were free from the rope from which abided them. He fell to his knees, breathing heavily as he looked up at lightbulbs joyful expression, her demeanor radiant.

 He fell to his knees, breathing heavily as he looked up at lightbulbs joyful expression, her demeanor radiant

"How about you rest for a while?"
Lightbulb awoke, a sadistic look in her eyes.

"Once you're all calm and ready.. we'll begin. Hey, if I'm feeling good, Maybe I'll even provide you some.. anesthesia. From test tube, of course."

Yin couldn't say a single thing. When he did, only a whine came out. Nobody would suspect lightbulb for his disaperance..this..this was her scheme all along.

Lighbulb gave yins head a gentle pat. Before leaving him to rot.. for now, atleast.