Chapter 2

Dear Diary,

Today was a surprise and irritating

When I woke up Gangle was next to me, petting my ears. I wanted to tell her to stop but she hit a nerve that felt nice. I began purring (yes bunny's can purr) and clicked. Gangle chucked and hugged me. I got up and I saw Caine and Bubble at the door. I don't like Caine. He creeps me out. I leaned against a wall and he began to question me about the keys. I look at Gangle and she looks as confused too. I asked if he saw my room and he tried to avoid it. He took my wrist and dragged me to an empty room.

He lectured me to stop trying to find an exit, saying he hasn't finished it. I did begin to yell at him because it wasn't a place and that it was to get back home. I hated being in that room with him. When he started to yell at me Pomni and Ragatha opened the door.

I started at the two. I hadn't realised Caine had my shoulder pinned to a wall. He also had a taser in his hand. He was going to hurt me. Ragatha shoved him off of me as i stumbled out of the small room. While Ragatha argued with him, kinger and Pomni sat me down and asked if I was okay. As I expected they asked once. Well, Pomni did. Once she left Kinger told me I was like him.

I looked at him and tilted my head. Asking what he meant. He explained that he saw my room and it was close to his, but his was drawings on Queeni. His past wife who has abstracted in front of him. We talked back and forth about how we both had been close to abstracting. Until the rest of the gang heard us. Minus Caine and Bubble, Luckily. The sat us down and asked us to explain ourselves. Kinger did tell them everything but I didn't want to.

Ragatha and Zooble tried to get me to speak. As much as I regret it now, I did slap Zooble and stormed off to my room. When I got in there, all of my keys where gone. I began to breath heavily and started to weep. I could feel my body shaking, knowing it had to of been Caine. I sat back into my corner and hung my head in my knees, grasping my ears, trying to rip them out.

I whimpered as I heard Gangle knock on the door, after followed Kingers voice. I only trust them two. I opened the door and let them in. Both of their expressions changed when they saw my rooms drastic change. They helped me calm and hugged me till I felt better. Kinger said that he was going to check his and Queeni's room. Caine had kept her abstraction in their shared room because Kinger didn't want to let her go. He still believes he can fix her.

He came back shaking. Muttering endlessly about how his drawings was gone and how his wife was gone. Me and Gangle rushed to him and sat him down to calm.

There was no activity today so it was the matter of chill and sleep. Gangle was kind enough to invite us both in her room tonight. I slept on the couch while Kinger slept in the bed. I hated today. It was stressful and uncomfortable nearer the end. I'll write later.
-Jax

Mystic_pog
For encouraging me to get this out.

Oh my god. That took half an hour to write
Word count- 610