Chapter 13

Dear Diary,

It's me Caine again. We can't find Jax. He's ran off. I think he took some paper with him so he could write. It's not even been a day and he was nowhere to be seen. He is back now but it's been a while. He needs new clothes and some of the wounds he got infected. He is really ill so Ragatha is being a mother-figure and caring for him.

He did write a lot about his trips so I'll just glue it in.

Dear Diary,

I'm in the woods right now. Since Caine let us have a fortnight on a island, I know how to survive! Yes I did get attacked immediately by a coyote.. and my leg was almost ripped off, I'm okay! I ate it for lunch today! I am thirsty now but I thought I didn't need food or drink.

I'm still wondering why Gangle abstracted. I mean we will all meet that demise some day, but why when I was going to plan our wedding date... I do need to stop dwelling on that though.

I got to my third day and I could hear Solar, Ragatha and Caine yelling out for me. They would of had to find my camp.. I had a picture of Gangle in there. I had to run, but all of my equipment was in the tent. I forgot I was a rabbit.

I need to go since my pen is running out.
I'll write when I get a new pen

So I'm ending this series because I am not as into the fandom as I was. I love all the attention this has gotten and appreciate it! Thanks