Chapter 8

This is going to be a very nice and not sad day for once ^^!

Dear Diary,

Gangle was so excited to see me today. I heard it was my birthday. I don't remember when my birthday is but she does. Every year I've forgotten it. It's my Fifth year here. I had the headset for my 18th birthday present. I had a home by the time I was in my adulthood. I had used it immediately. Then I was here.

Gangle woke me up in the morning and gave me a massive hug. I gave her a kiss and we got dressed. Not together though. She was able to put on a cute flower dress whereas I had a grey t-shirt and sweatpants on. We got to the table and everyone wished me a happy birthday.  Caine said cake was going to be at dinner, I even looked around and everybody's face showed they knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. In taste, meh. Most probably he will do something to traumatise me.

Today's activity was to find all the toy cats. Wow, creative. We went to the grounds and apparently it was everywhere. We all ran off. I noticed Pomni, Ragatha, Kinger and Zooble all went back to the tent while me and Gangle began finding the cats.

There was only ten. They was extremely easy to find anyway. We went inside and no one but me was present. Gangle left me. I walked around the tent and found a note on the table. Everyone's gifts are as there. I went to take the note but I felt something cold touch my neck. I sound around and I was embraced by the whole group squishing me in a gigantic hug.

One by one I opened the gifts. A lot was related to cats. Until I got to the last four. One was a leash, another a bowl. I picked up the last two and opened them. The first had a collar. Periwinkle. The last one had a blindfold. I was told to read the note and I did. It told me to put it on. When I did I felt something warm on my lap.

I took off the blindfold and my last gift was a kitten! It was a black cat, but it had an eye missing. I picked it up and began to cry. I've always want- needed a cat. I watched a black cat get.. run over. I tired to revive it but something ate it in the night. I felt so ashamed. Now I've got one to cater for, something my inner child has wanted to have for years.

I hugged her tightly. I ended up naming her after the cat I found. Luna. I immediately brought the food and toys necessary to own a cat. I got her the biggest climbing post and a comfier bed than I've got. I'm going to give her the world.

Her eyes are yellow like mine too! I couldn't thank everyone enough. Caine was actually nice for once. It was dinner by then and I fed Luna. After we all ate, which I did eat to make everybody think I wasn't starving myself. The cake was gorgeous! It even tastes nice. I went to bed feeling better than ever.
Goodnight diary
~Jax