Chapter 11

Dear Diary,

For Solars first task Caine gave us the worst possible one.

In the morning we got up and there was a note, but no Caine nor Bubble. The note told us to bring three things we would take to a deserted island. Yet did we know we would need them, for a whole fortnight. I grabbed a flint and steel, a machete and heat packs. I don't do well in the cold, including fresh water. And yes, I haven't written in a week because I didn't take my book. So this will be a summery of 2 weeks.

When Caine came back he snapped his fingers we all dropped into a island. You guessed it, it was untouched. There was spiders everywhere. Ragatha landed on a pile of centipedes which freaked her out. She clung onto me and I had to shake her off. Gangle yet again broke her mask, which I wasn't able to fix this time.

She has brought super glue. It was to fix her mask so I don't blame her. She also brought a pack of 7 knifes. Like proper knifes for outdoors. She handed us all one (with an extra) and her last one was a flashlight. Solar seemed stressed so I went over to her to make sure she was fine. She packed marshmallows, chocolate and biscuits. She wanted to make s'mores.

I told her I we would make them later tonight once we prepared everything. The others brought many sleeping bags and tents. Caine told us we need to survive for as long as we could until we made a raft to escape. Our limit was 2 weeks and if we didn't get out he would just take us back home. (This is inspired by Daz and Dave's island thing on yt)

We had a part of ocean we had to cross. It was an extremely long distance. It took me about 45 minutes to get across but Pomni and Gangle really struggled. I had to put them both on my back since I was the tallest. Kinger would of helped but he doesn't have arms, we had to push him across. I fell to the floor once we could all stand on the sand. My ears was drooped and my clothes was filled with sea water. This ain't what I wanted to deal with today.

Solar was actually a good swimmer though. She got through quicker then the rest of us. Even though she is one of the smallest. Also found out she is younger than me! I'm no longer the youngest! Yes! We walked around the island for a bit. I also found out Kinger brought a fishing rod. I snatched it off of him and began to fish while the others built home base. I really wanted to catch lobster. I haven't eaten one in a few years.

Solar came running to me with some worms and said to use them as bait. Depending on the size of the fish is how much I need to get. I got a Herring! Yes I know my fish. I did fishing with my dad all the time. I saw the size of it and we definitely needed another one. I had to kill it with the knife Gangle got us. I threw it to Solar to prepare that. Turns out Zooble is good at making fire pits. I handed her my flint and steel and she started up a fire.

Kinger was making water catchers in the back, for when it rained. Smart man. He may be old but he's clever, when he's not thinking of Queenie.  I'm sure he will be okay without his pillow fort. Which he was in the end. I caught a Mackerel last and I helped Solar prepare them.

When Zooble made her fire low enough we began to cook our dinner. It was getting dark and we couldn't find Kinger. I got everyone some food and we had no choice but to drink sea water. It tasted terrible. We was starting to get worried about Kinger, which after an hour he came back with a robe full of coconuts.

We opened them and had some of the coconuts milk. It wasn't great since I don't like coconuts, but it's better than sea water. We put out the fire since Kinger was already full from the coconuts. Me, Gangle, Kinger and Solar all shared a tent. Because me, Gangle and Solar forgot sleeping bags. Someone had to give us their spares. Since there was only two, me and Gangle shared one.

The next morning it was raining, so most of the bottles filled up. We all had some then put it back. We had some coconut meat. I hated it. I ended up going to the rock pools and got myself some smallish crabs. I quickly cooked them and ate them. Much better than the coconut.

We was all smelling terrible so we found a waterfall and tried to wash in that. Thankfully Kinger brought spare clothes for everyone. I did have to admit. Hearing Caine every morning is irritating. Ruins my mornings. Now he isn't here, it's nice.

Now we was all changed we continued building and getting resources. Zooble and Gangle got wood for the fire, and and Solar fished, Kinger and Ragatha and Pomni went and upgraded our home base. I found a lobster finally! It was blue? I haven't caught a blue lobster yet. Once I get back to the human world my dad will be so proud!

Zooble and Gangle came back with more Coconuts for everyone. I was very unimpressed. I was close to loosing it but I got another bite. I took my kind of Gangle and Zooble and focused on me. I caught a carp with half of its body eaten off. It looked fresh. Then I saw a grey triangle fin above the water.

(There will be a part two bc this is extremely long! AHHHHHH!)