Chapter 6

Thank you to @Toshi_Biscuit for the idea

Dear Diary,

Today was painful. Gangle was fully healed, but my hand was still glitchy. It hurt like hellfire. Like I know what that feels like. Caine came in, pulled me out of bed, and told me the hand wouldn't heal but eventually I would get used to the pain.

Bitch- you think I'm going to live with this on my hand! It's distracting and disturbing! We have a movie to watch tonight, I don't need Gangle crying on the floor. She would be begging for forgiveness. I don't want her to.

She's the sweetest person, I didn't want to see her at her lowest. I walked out of the room and everyone was waiting for me. Gangle had flowers. How sweet of her. I knelt down and hugged her tight. After a few apologies was passed around, we followed Caine to Lunch. It turns out I missed breakfast.

I did notice Gangles mask was slightly cracked. I wonder if that's from the 'near death' she experienced. Well Caine was right, I was getting used to the pain, which I know isn't good but we can't fix it.

After Lunch I went in the kitchen and began to prepare snacks for later. From my four years of being here, I pretty much know exactly what everyone has.

Ragatha: sweet popcorn and brownies
Pomni; salted caramel popcorn and brownies
Gangle; kisses
Zooble; goldfish and donuts
Kinger; anything that is sour.
I don't know why but that 48 year old loves sour shit.

Ragatha did end up helping me this time. It was nice to talk to her. When being the youngest of all of us, I'm the hated one. That's how most households are? Right?

We ate dinner then I handed out the snacks to everyone. Gangle's treat was a longer kiss than I wanted. She shoved me to a wall and got a bit too close to my area. I didn't want to shove her away so I let her kiss me.

We went to the theatre and put on a movie that was about a boy who had been kidnapped by a gang of men and grew up in the life of a gang member. It wasn't good. It wasn't scary, it was more traumatic than not.

Then I suggested the Conjuring movies. I love horror movies. The others don't. Me and Zooble did Rock Paper Scissors and I won. Scissors always beat paper. We all sat down while some of them refilled their drinks.

I was on the floor in the middle. When the 'scary' scenes started, I sat there and laughed while everyone got jumped, scared or even screamed. Gangle and Kinger was squeezing my arms, as the scenes became more terrifying. I've watched this so many times so I don't get scared as much anymore. I did jump at one scene though. When Lorraine Warren fell through the floor is when I got scared.

I had Pomni grabbing my ears, gangle and Kinger hugging me and Zooble and Ragatha was squeezing my fingers. As much as it hurt my glitched hand, I let them. After we finished we was told we had 10 minutes till lights out so while everyone was happy, I wanted to watch the second Conjuring movie. Eh, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Me and Gangle went to our separate rooms but I stopped her. I've wanted to propose to her. Yes it may seem a bit early but I trust her. I love her so much, there is no one who could come through and change my mind. I took her by the hand and knelt down on one knee. I lifted her chin and kissed her. I then said a long speech and proposed. She said yes! I was so happy.

We said we would tell everyone in the morning. I kissed her goodnight and we went our separate ways. Now that I think about it. Today wasn't so bad. I laid down and slept.
Goodnight Diary.
~Jax