3. We're friends now?

She goes back to her room, after the little chat she had with Anakin.

He touched me, he touched my arm. He was kind and gentle and I even caught him smiling...could he care about me? I hope so. 

She reaches her bedroom and she lies on her bed again, trying to sleep. 

Unfortunately, she can't focus on sleeping anymore, it's almost morning, and she's still worried about the dream she had...she just lies on the bed with her eyes opened, she's very tired, but she can't sleep.

When the alarm goes off she gets up from bed, she has huge dark circles, she quickly gets ready for her training.

She walks into the training room, she sees a mattress lying on the ground and she sits on it, after a while she lies on it getting comfortable...

. . . 

Anakin gets up pretty early and gets ready for the day. 

He walks into the training room, dressed in his usual Jedi training attire, his brown Jedi robe and white undershirt.

He notices yn, who must've arrived before him and nods his head.

"Hello, yn."

He walks over to his desk and starts grabbing the equipment he needs for the training session.

"So, you're already here. I was planning to get here early myself, but I see you bested me today."

He chuckles softly.

yn's sleepy and almost asleep on the mattress, she yawns and nods

"good morning, master"

Anakin looks at yn, noticing that she's very sleepy, and he can't help but smile a bit.

"What time did you get up last night?" he asks, coming over and kneeling in front of yn.

His voice is soft and friendly, showing real concern for her.

"I-I didn't sleep much after our chat..."

Anakin's face softens, his expression changing to one of worry and sympathy.

"I'm sorry," he says, "You should've gotten a good night's rest."

He strokes her forehead with his hand, caressing her gently.

His voice becomes calming and comforting, almost like a big brother talking to a young child.

"Rest now. Tonight we'll resume your training."

. . . 

what is he doing? Why is he so caring now? I kinda like it...that means we're friends, right? 

she smiles sleepily 

"oh no I-I'm ready to train...it's 7:45 am...I-I'm ready"

Anakin looks at yn for a second, his eyes searching hers.

Then, he sighs and shakes his head.

"yn, you need sleep. You can't train well if you're exhausted. Besides, the rest of your training can wait...it's not that important."

He stands up. 

"Go to sleep, please" he says in a gentle way.

"B-But..." She protests.

"No buts, yn" he exits the room. 

Which options do I have now? 

She walks back to her bedroom and finally falls asleep peacefully.