26. The appetizer

⚠️THIS CHAPTER IS SPICY⚠️

He chuckles as he keeps playing with her hair.

"Oh, is that so? You want me to make you beg for it?"

He smiles and whispers into her ear, his breath warm.

"You want me to make you beg for more? You want to feel the touch of my hand on your body again?"

She starts breathing heavily

He laughs a bit at the impact his words had on her, and she keeps playing with her hair and caresses her cheeks a bit.

"Looks like you're ready for the appetizer huh? Well then, maybe I should touch you again, then..."

She nods

He chuckles and kisses her neck gently.

"You want my hand to travel all of the way down? mh? You want to feel it there? tell me baby, what do you want?"

"I...yes"

He chuckles as he rubs his hand down the side of her body, and lets go of the hair. She's so easy to tease, he can't help it.

"Are you sure about that? You want to feel your man touching you there again? tell me you want it..."

"i want it..."

His smirk grows even wider.

"You want it, huh?" He whispers into her ear. "You definitely want me to touch your body again?"

"there..." she swallows hard "touch me there"

His eyebrow raises immediately as she says that, and he gets a bit more serious.

"Are you sure about that?"

His voice is slightly deeper as he says that, and he lets her go now to just look at her face, waiting for an answer.

She nods "100% sure, please"

He chuckles and his voice goes back to a playful and teasing tone.

"Oh, so you really want me to do that, huh?"

His hand slowly goes back to her side, and he slides it slowly down until it gets close to that spot, but not actually touching there yet.

She nods and looks around to see if someone's in the gardens

Anakin chuckles a bit as she looks around.

"Relax, I doubt anyone is around to see. Even if they are, do you think they'd dare say anything? They'd be fools to mess with the Chosen One and his girlfriend, right?"

His hand keeps moving and slowly gets really close to that spot...

She nods and relaxes

He chuckles and his hand finally reaches that spot, and he pauses for a single moment before he touches there lightly with a playful smirk on his face.

Her heartbeat increases and she lets a little breathless moan escape

Anakin chuckles even more as he does that, and then he stops.

"Did I touch you just the right spot?" he says, with a teasing smirk on his face.

"please..."

He chuckles again as she says that, and his hand starts moving again, but this time it's a little bit faster than before.

"Please what?"

"rub...rub me there..."

His hand keeps moving faster and faster, and his face is basically full of smugness and pleasure, because he can tell exactly how much she's enjoying that