17. I want to have everything with you

She exhales heavily and shakes her head.

"We have to wait until the doctors tell you your body's completely healed..."

Anakin finally sighs.

"Yeah, you're right...if we do it now, I might just bleed all over the place once more, and you wouldn't like that...and I wouldn't like that either."

He leans back again and puts his hands away from her.

"But...once the doctors actually give me the go ahead...I'll do everything in my power to satisfy you"

She nods smiling "just a few weeks, I'm sure we can wait, right?"

Anakin chuckles softly.

"Yeah, I'm sure that we can wait. But..." he smirks, "I will keep my temptations up as much as possible during that time. I'll make it so that you always want me more, and I'll keep you craving more, until we can finally get down to it."

"ANAKIN SKYWALKER THE MAN YOU ARE"

Anakin chuckles once more.

"Yes, I'm an impatient man. And you know that. But...can you really blame me? I am your man, after all. And a man of my status needs to release these frustrations somehow."

She laughs "you're such a tease, you almost got me today, you know?"

Anakin chuckles and replies in a teasing way.

"Oh, I did get you already, you know this. And just wait...once I'll be completely well again, it'll be much easier for me to actually make those temptations become reality."

"Ani..."

Anakin nods. "Yeah, I know...I know that I should calm down, and I should just wait it out...but...I just can't help myself. You make me want to...well, let's just say it's like the Force has this invisible hand that's pushing me towards you, and I just want to surrender entirely to it and let go of all my restrictions."

She caresses his cheek "We've missed each other a lot and we'll get to it together, ok? We just have to wait for a little longer"

Anakin smiles softly.

"I know... I know we're going to wait and everything...it's just the waiting part that I can't stand...I get so impatient, and you get me in such a state now, that it's hard not to listen to my urges right now."

She keeps stroking his cheek "Besides...do you want our first time together to be ruined by your wounds or by the hurry?"

Anakin chuckles and raises an eyebrow.

"Well, you certainly have a fair point there. I wouldn't want to rush it all now. I'd rather wait out and make sure you experience the best of what I have to offer you, my dear. It will be so much better once it happens that way."

she nods and hugs him wrapping her arms around his neck "You know I love you so so so much?"

Anakin smiles as she hugs him and holds him close.

"Yeah...you're always telling me that, so I know it. And you know...I love you more than I thought I could ever possibly love someone. I don't know about you...but I just can't get enough of this, my love."

She chuckles thinking about something "Do you ever think about when we were only Master and padawan?"

Anakin chuckles himself now as well.

"Yeah, I do. It was all different but I sure knew that I wanted you from back then already...but I didn't want to break the sacred Jedi rules, so I had to control myself."