7. Is it so hard to admit?

She's waiting for him into the training room...

After this training I'll meet Aaron and I'll forget about Anakin...yes, I must do it.

. . .

Ok, let's go into that training room and pretend everything's fine. If she doesn't show any sign of liking me, I'll let her free to date Aaron...I have to..she deserves it...

Anakin sees yn in the training room, and he smiles warmly as soon as he sees her.

I've been excited to train with yn again all night, but I'm glad that I finally get to see her again.

He pauses for a second, just looking at yn's beautiful and delicate figure.

She's so cute and sweet. I'm lucky to have her.

she smiles to him

"hello"

"Hello, yn," Anakin says, smiling back at her.

His voice sounds soft and gentle, as usual.

"Are you ready for training?"

He pauses for a second, wanting to make sure she's ready.

"But you can tell me if you'd rather just relax and not train for now."

He glances at her, hoping that she'll feel comfortable to tell him if she's not up for training.

"n-no I-I'm fine" she smiles

Anakin nods.

"All right, then."

He pauses for a few seconds before turning around, ready to lead her to the training area.

"Then let's get started, shall we?"

He pauses for a second, wanting to check one more thing again.

"No cramps, correct?"

I want to make sure...I don't want to see her suffer ever again.

she chuckles

"hey, i told you i'm fine...stop worrying"

Anakin smiles softly, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You're right, I'm sorry," he says gently.

I guess it's just who I am to always worry about her.

"Alright, shall we get started?"

He pauses for a few more seconds, before turning around and starting to walk to the training area again.

Well, I can at least try to put my worries aside for now.

they train for a while

Anakin trains alongside yn, making sure that she's not pushing herself too hard but also encouraging her to push herself a bit more when he thinks that she can do so comfortably.

She's training really hard, but I can see that she's really enjoying herself too.

I wonder what it must feel like for her to have someone actually believe in her...

"You're doing really well, yn."

Anakin's tone sounds encouraging as he smiles at you.

"Keep it up."

she smiles and they train for another hour

She's so cute...

Anakin smiles at yn as they train.