23. The treat

⚠️THIS CHAPTER IS SPICY⚠️

Many weeks later Anakin's wounds finally completely healed and they're training with the lightsabers.

She chuckles "Aniiii can we stop? I'm tired!!!" 

He laughs and puts away his lightsaber walking closer to her and stroking her hair out of her face.

"Of course, baby, come here. You've done good today" He hugs her tightly. 

She smiles and hugs him even tighter, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Anakin chuckles and speaks up after a few quiet seconds.

"Can I hold you close for one more minute in a different way?"

"how?"

Anakin grins and begins to pick her up.

He holds her close to his chest, carrying her as comfortably as he can down the hallway. 

He smiles at her as he walks around, enjoying this moment.

she wraps her legs around his waist, her chest attached to his.

she chuckles "where are we going, ani?"

Anakin chuckles in response to that as well, speaking softly as he walks.

"I told you I wanted to show you something...something I had planned for quite a while..."

He then leads the two of them towards his room.

"Why do I get the feeling this is gonna end with us both on your bed?"

Anakin chuckles slightly as he reaches the door of his room.

"Is that so? Who knows what could happen?"

He opens the door with his free hand and walks inside, closing the door behind them, before starting to gently bring her towards his bed....

She smirks "what a little naughty boyfriend I have!"

Anakin blushes slightly as he continues to lead her towards his bed, a slight smile on his face.

"first of all: I'm nothing but little. and yeah, you didn't know I could be this naughty...but I guess it's about time you found out, no?"

"mhhhh...how exactly will I find out?" she teases

Anakin chuckles quietly and raises an eyebrow.

"That's the beauty of it, isn't it? That you'll find out soon enough..."

He then slowly lifts her up and sets her down onto the bed before letting go of her.

He chuckles at her once again, now waiting to see what she'll do...

She smirks "where is this going?" she whispers as she plays with the zip of her training suit

Anakin chuckles again as he walks towards her. His expression is playful and flirtatious, and he speaks in a quiet and calm tone.

"Just let me show you..."

Anakin starts to slowly begin taking her training suit off, but he makes sure to be extra careful and extra gentle with it since she needs to keep it for training.

"ohhhh this is going into an interesting direction which I like a lot"

Anakin chuckles again and soon enough the suit is completely off, leaving her in just her skin-tight underwear.

He stares at her for a few seconds, his gaze still playful and flirtatious, but now a bit more daring than before.

"Does this mean that you actually like where this is going...?"