6. Are you as confused as I am?

Weeks pass by and they train together.

Yn gets a lot better with her lightsaber and her Force skills, all thanks to Anakin that follows every little movement she makes.

She's getting better, a lot better, her body moves perfectly with every step she takes...wait, why am I thinking this? I should focus on her lightsaber skills, not the way her body moves.

. . .

I think I got a bit better, thanks to Anakin that follows my training really closely...he always stares at me, at my body...I hope I'm doing the right movements...but I think I'm not...If he keeps looking at my body it means that I'm not doing something right...I hope I'm not disappointing him...

. . .

Her body's so perfect...her face's perfect too, the way she smiles...

. . .

oh no, now he's staring at my face too, I definitely look all sweaty and ugly, god that's too embarrassing...I surely have one of my funny effort faces...

. . .

Oh no, she caught me staring, what is she thinking? I hope she doesn't think I'm creepy...

. . .

oh no, he's looking away, he's definitely disappointed in what I'm doing...I knew it, I'm not enough.

"anakin?"

He looks at her

"yes, yn?"

"can I rest for a bit? I feel really tired..."

"of course, yn, take all the time you need"

perfect, I have some time to try to fix my hair and face

. . .

what is she doing? is she trying to fix her hair? why? she already looks awesome!

"yn, what are you doing?" he chuckles

"um...fixing my hair? I'm sure they look a mess right now...I'm a mess right now" she says laughing.

"hey, hey, stop. you look gorgeous right now"

Oh no, what did I say this? how will she take this?

. . .

He can't have said that...right? I mean...he was just being nice after all...yes, yes! he was just being polite, that must be it.

"you don't have to tell me this...anakin...I saw you almost chuckling looking at me before...I look funny right now, don't I?"

. . .

how can I tell her I was smiling looking at her because I think she's the most beautiful girl in the whole galaxy?

"I'm not being polite, I really think that you're gorgeous"

there, I said it.

. . .

I'm smiling like an idiot, I'm confused...maybe...maybe...he likes me? no, no this is impossible.

. . .

She's smiling...alright, um...what do I say now? I'm confused...does she likes me back? I don't think so...

"y-you look handsome too..."

she whispers in a shy way that makes me go crazy

He chuckles.

"thank you, yn"

She smiles.

God, how much I love that smile.

A few days later

Anakin still hasn't made any move on me...so I got over it...he doesn't like me...it was just another of my dreams...but I made new friends...a few girls and a boy...

. . .

"So, Anakin, tell me...have I really improved that much?"

She asks him while they're having dinner in the common dining room.

"of course, I'm your master after all" he teases.

She laughs

oh how much I love to hear her laughing

"don't flatter yourself, Anakin"

He laughs too

"I'm just...too amazing, you know"

She laughs again and he chuckles too while staring into her eyes.

Suddenly a boy approaches the two of them.

I look up at the boy, he must be around yn's age

"hello, yn, how are you doing?" he asks her

what is he trying to do?

"Hi Aaron, pretty good, thank you. what about you?" she answers smiling

why's she smiling? I thought that smile was only mine...

"oh I'm fine, so...I was wondering if maybe tomorrow...you know...we could train together?"

"She's busy"

oops, did I say it out loud? anyways...

"She must train with me, I'm her master..."

I hope to sound more normal now

She nods smiling

"yeah, he's right...I must train with my master..."

Yeah, like this, yn. Good, keep going.

"but we could meet up later to study together in the library, if you want"

wait, what?? what does she mean? there's no way!!

"yeah sure, see ya" Aaron leaves.

She looks up at anakin.

"Anakin, is everything ok?"

"yes, yes it is" He gets up headed to the door

"where are you going?"

"um...I have a bit of a headache...I'm going to rest"

"o-oh o-ok...see you tomorrow for the training?"

"yeah, sure" He smiles slightly

She smiles at him, but it's clear that she's confused.

I have to be alone for a while, I feel angry...jealous...I have to win her over before Aaron does...I need her...will she ever like me even half as much as I like her?

. . .

He's leaving, why? he was mad...did I do something wrong? I hope he's not mad at me...

God how much I like him, but I need to forget him, it's clear he doesn't like me back...