#13 Stop me if you can

"Hey sensei, have you talked to granny Tsunade? About the plan?" Naruto asks as he ran towards Kakashi who is sitting at the bench.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto tapped Kakashi's shoulder as he doesn't repond to his question. The white haired jounin shrugged as he felt Naruto's hard slap on his shoulder.

"What did you say again?" he asks, obviously he did not pay attention.

"Geez you old man. I said did you ask Granny Tsunade about the plan?" Naruto sighs.

"No...I mean not yet." He scratched his head, trying his best to sound real.

"Eeh? Why?" Naruto raises his eyebrow.

"When, I went to Hokage-sama's office. She's not there. I heard she's not here on Konoha. She'll be back in 2 days, they said." Kakashi could now be a candidate for best lawyer award for  his talent in making up story~

"I see. But what are we gonna do now? Sakura-chan is in danger!" Naruto believed his sensei's lie without any hesitation.

"Don't worry Naruto. I'm pretty sure Sakura is safe. She's my student, she's strong and you know that right? Have a faith in her. So now, go home and have a rest. Let's cancel our mission for now. I'll talk to Hokage-sama about this." Kakashi smiled at Naruto, feeling sorry as he lied to his student again.

-

Sakura's POV

"Why did you show that to me?" I turn my gaze at Sasuke.

"You're aware that I killed my own brother right?" He return my gaze with a stare.
"You're also aware that I killed him so that I would revenge my clan."
He's eyes went blank, as his stare went away. He lifted his both hands that were shaking. He's staring at them with disgust.

"And mostly, you're aware that he killed his own clan to save his stupid little brother, aren't you?" A tear fall from his eyes. But it's not just a simple liquid. It is blood.

He's Mangekyo sharingan has awaken, probably due to the hatred he feels toward himself.

Even though I'm looking at his eyes, I don't feel anything weird to my body. Probably, this is the fruit of the many years of training of my genjutsu ability.

I don't feel anything. Hence, I feel the emotions of Sasuke. The Guilt, the sadness, the hatred.

I pity him.
I can't imagine the pain he's going through. He had never felt even a drop of happiness.

Hatred has been part of his daily life. Why it must come to this? Why the Uchiha? Have they always been cursed? Does anyone deserves this?

Sasuke stare at my eyes with the eyes only Uchiha have.
"In order to give honor to my brother's death, I want to fulfill his goal. And that is to restore the Uchiha clan."

-

Kakashi's POV

Sorry Naruto I lied to you again.

I stood up. I went to the Hokage's office again. I want to clear something from the Hokage directly. I hope I did only misheard on what are they talking about awhile ago.

This time, I knocked on the door not snuggling on the window as usually I do.

"Come in." A voice from the inside.

"Oh Kakashi what brings you here?" The hokage recognize my presence as she's sitting on her seat and facing the window.

"Sakura was kidnapped." I said in a mild tone.

"Oh? I mean- WHAT?" she responded very quick.

"So you really knew?" I raised my eyebrows, It's getting suspicious. The hokage is getting suspicious with her quick change of emotions. 

"W-what do you mean I knew?" She finally turn her chair around, facing my direction.

"Even if you're the hokage, I won't be sorry for disrespecting you right now. How can you do that to your own student?" I finally manage the things I wanted to say to the hokage. It makes me furious for what she have done to her very own student.

"W-what are you saying Kakashi? Are you out of your mind?!" She's still in denial, defending her lies even make me more furious. I can clearly see in her eyes and emotions that the hokage is lying.

I wonder how Naruto will feel if he found out I lied to him? I hope he won't be feel like this way. I lied for his own good. If I told him the truth, he'll probably cause a big scenario.

"I know it all. I heard it. I clearly heard it that you surrender your own very student to the enemy in-exchange, the safety of konohagure." I look directly to hokage's eyes. I know what I said was the truth. I didn't misheard or else. It was clearly the truth.

The hokage hid her face with her hand, she rotate her chair, facing the window again.

"How could you do that? Don't you feel sorry to Sakura? To her family? Are they even aware on what happened to their daughter? Even this is for the sake of Konoha, there is always other options!" I rant, my eyes can't stand to face the hokage's direction.

I never been pissed in my own whole life. But this is the first time. Of all people, why Tsunade?

"You don't understand!" she yell, "You don't know how strong our enemies is. Madara has been revive. I had no other choice but to obey what they asked."

"Are you stupid? Do you think if you surrender to Sakura to the Uchihas, the war won't happen anymore? You even stated Madara has been revived. That man was hungry for revenge to Konoha. You know that.  You must be aware of that especially you're the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju." I stated the obvious fact. I can't believe the hokage fell to their trap.

"We had an agreement. An agreement between shinobis signifies their pride and dignity. One shouldn't broke the agreement." The hokage defended.

"Even you have an agreement to the Uchihas, no one can assured that they won't broke the agreement.
Even if they don't, I'm still against on what you did. I'm gonna save Sakura. Whether you're against or not, stop me if you can."

-

A/N:

Sorryyyyyyyyy for the late update 😭😭😭😭😭

I can't think of anything to write. And that's why Kakashi's POV on this chapter was poorly written. I'm really sorry 😭😭

But I hope some of your confusions on the previous chapter has been cleared!

Thank you for supporting In My Head!

Please comment what you think! Your feedbacks inspire me to write more ~~~

Love lots!