#9 He's here.

"By the way, I'm Obito Uchiha." He introduced as he offer his hand.

O-obito? I think I heard his name before..not sure where or when. But his name really sounds familiar. Yes of ofcourse he's an Uchiha- wait an Uchiha?!

"Uchiha..." I gasp as I realize he's an Uchiha. Another survivor of the Uchiha clan massacre besides
Sasuke?!

"Who are you..?" I asked. I ignore his offer for handshake. Am I being rude?

"Who am I? Didn't just I tell you my name awhile ago?" he laugh with sarcasm. Whaddheck is this guy. Seriously...

"Nevermind." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Suddenly a man appeared in front of us, he use a teleporting jutsu.. A jutsu I wish I can do too.
"So she's the girl huh?" He speaks as soon as he saw me.

He's a man with a long hair, a very long one. He's probably around 40's or 50's. His face does have alot of cracks. Someone had perfomed a forbidden technique on him. I'm very sure he's already dead before but someone had revived him using Edo Tensei...the one Orochimaru used on the 4 kages before when he fought the 3rd hokage.

His face, I'm also pretty sure had seen it before...Damn Sakura, do you have alzheimer's disease now? I'm not even old as Tsunade-sama!

Tsunade-sama... I wonder how is she now? Is she aware that I was kidnapped? I wonder..

"What's her name again?" the long haired man asks Obito for my name. Seriously!

"Her name is Haruno Sakura, Madara-sama." Obito respond with such respect. Wait.. Ma-madara?! You mean Uchiha Madara, the ancestor of the Uchiha clan?! What is he doing here?

"Nice to meet you Sakura." He said as he turn his direction to me. He smiled nicely yet slightly creepy at the same time. I stare at him suspiciously. But then he ignore it and turn his direction to Obito again.

"Did 'he' already saw her?" He asked Obito.

WhAt. Who?! What the heck is really happening?

"Not yet. He's not here." Obito replied. Who are they talking about?

"I see. He probably went somewhere. He'll be back soon so wait for them." He said and then disappeared again.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked Obito. I'm literally confused on what's happening here. There's so many questions I want to ask him. Why would they kidnapped me? Who is that person they are talking about? Do they need something from me? I'm not that special person. But are they going to make me a hostage?

"You'll find out later." He said .

"Why can't you tell me now?" I asked, very annoyed.

--

"Naruto, I told you to calm down." Kakashi said as they are running back to Konoha.

"I know Kakashi-sensei. But I'm really worried." He said, pressing his fist. Kakashi knows that Naruto is not only acting like that because of Sakura but also because of Sasuke. He's been waiting for this for so long. To meet him again. To battle him again. He's completely aware that Naruto is not been training so hard for the upcoming war but also for his rematch with Sasuke since he lost against him when they fought each other before.

They are now in Konoha, they can now see the carved faces of the hokage in the mountain and the tower where there is the office of the hokage.

"Naruto, you go tell the others while I'll go inform Tsunade-sama." Kakashi commanded as Naruto agree with nod.

As Kakashi reached the tower, instead of taking the stairs, he jumped on the roof instead and shows up in the window of Tsunde's office.

"Kakashi?!" Tsunde exclaims in surprise. The masked jounin slide the window and entered the room.

"Tsunade-sama, I had something to tell you. Sakura has been kidnapped!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Tsunade yelled. "Who? Who kidnapped Sakura?" She asks so worried.

"I think it's..Obito." Kakashi said like a whisper speacially Obito's name. He's still in denial that he's best friend is still alive. And guess what? His kidnapped his besfriend's student.

"We need to have a plan." Tsunade said while scratching her chin.

--

"So you're not really going to tell me huh?" I said, while I immediately snatch Obito's mask away from him.

"HEY!" He yelled. His really annoyed. "Give it back!"

"LOL NO." I teased him while I stick my tongue out like a 3 year old child snatching someone's lollipop.

He ran over me as he grab my hand, I snatched his gaze. As I look at his eyes, I can see his sorrows.. and emptiness that he hides from everyone.

"What?" He asks as he feel curious about my stare at him.

"Nothing." I said. I gave his mask back and I had no idea why I did.

He's probably the same as Sasuke. They probably experienced the same pain.

Sasuke. I wonder where is he now? Is he still continuing seeking revenge for his parents? for his clan? for Itachi? I wonder how must he had felt to kill his own brother. His brother who's willing to sacrifice everything for him.

If only he had known what's the truth behind Itachi's action, maybe the tables would have turn. But.. Time is too cruel.

"Finally he's here." Obito speaks. As he wear his mask back.

I can hear the footseps incoming here. I wonder who is that person. I have a feeling I know this person. From what I sense from that person's chakra. From what I sense from own my feeling. No doubt about it, it's Sasuke.

He's here.
--
A/N:

What do you think about this chapter?

Sorry for the late update! (Again!) I'm thinking If I should still continue this fanfic since little by little I'm starting to dislike Sakura ._. Idk why, maybe because of her action on the last two chap of the manga. What do you think minna? Should I still continue?