#12 The tables have turn

"That's really our plan in the first place."

Those words made me realize how foolish is this world. Of all reasons...this is why am I kidnapped. I can't imagine the face Naruto and Kakashi or the whole konoha if they found out about this stupid plan of the Uchihas.

They are really Uchihas.

I shook my head. I can't help but to laugh. I never laugh this hard in my life.

"That's stupid." I said. "Why me?"

"Because...we can't tell you for now." Obito scratched his mask instead of his head.

"You can't tell me? Why? Tell me the reason!" I yelled. I almost forgot the laugh I did earlier. I'm so confused. I feel like this is just some sort of genjutsu. It can't be real.

Sasuke Uchiha? Why the hell do you want me to marry you? It can be somebody else but why me?

I turn my direction to Obito. Impatiently waiting for an answer. I almost forgot that Sasuke is still here. I can't even look at him directly. He's like a very different person to me. Where the heck Orochimaru go? Is this his fault for making Sasuke like this? Perhaps this person is not Sasuke but just using his body?

That idea made me furious enough to walk towards that bastard direction and grab his kimono that made him push in the wall. I did what exactly he did to me when he almost killed me by grabbing my neck.

"Who are you?" I said to him. I look at those blank onyx eyes that made me more furious by just looking at it.

But he didn't answer nor resist. That made me more suspicious at him. Obito didn't even move. I think he was too stunned on how fast I change emotions.

I tighten the grip on his neck. He still didn't answer nor resist.

"That's enough Sakura." Obito patted my shoulder. He's eyes are very different. It's not blank anymore.

"Why won't you answer or even resist? You can easily release yourself from me! I don't understand you. I really don't." I ignored Obito. I turn my face on Sasuke. I stare at those onyx eyes. I can't figure out what he's thinking.

Suddenly he close his eyes. He grab my arm that was gripping his neck. I expect him to pushed it away but he didn't. He opened his eyes and just grab my arm and stare back at me.

I suddenly feel dizzy again. My mind is floating. But I can still feel the Sasuke's grip on my arm. I think he's performing some genjutsu. The same genjutsu Obito did before.

But slightly different.

My mind went blank. And now I woke up in a place I've been before. Naruto, Kakashi-sensei and the others and I. This was the place where we should have retrieved Sasuke back.

The place where the fight between two Uchihas, no the fight between two brothers had taken place.

There's Sasuke and Itachi fighting. Sasuke furiously attacking his brother. So much hunger for revenge. Then there's Itachi, defending himself from Sasuke's attack.

For Sasuke, it was fight for revenge but for Itachi, he's like testing his brother.

I can't feel anything from their attacks. It's like I'm invisible. Yes, I'm invisible and they cannot see me. The impacts from their attack are just penetrating into my body.

Looking at this fight between two brothers make me so guilty. This fight shouldn't have been created at all. At this time, Sasuke haven't have any idea on Itachi's action about the massacre of the Uchihas. He still doesn't know the real reason. I want to shout it loud to him so this fight might have stopped. But it's already too late. This scenario had already happened. It's already in the past. Sasuke is just showing me this for some reason I don't know.

I watched the whole fight until Itachi poked his brother's head and he whispered something to him. I cannot hear it. But he smiled at his brother before he passed out and died.

--

"Tsunade-sama! How long will you hide the truth from them? I cannot bear this anymore!" Shizune cried.

"I don't know! This is also hard for me. So hard for me. I'm her student yet I surrender her to the enemy. It's really hard for me to do this. But I'm doing this for the sake of Konoha!" Tsunade covered her face with her hand. Just walking and walking around her office.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was too stunned on what he heard. He didn't really expected to hear them but he's at the roof beside the window of the office of the Hokage. He was supposed to went to Tsunade's office to ask about the plan again on retrieving Sakura back but it seems the tables have turn.

~^~v~
A/N:

It's beeeeen a loooongggggg timeeeeeeeee! I'm really sorry. I should have updated this story earlier but the draft I made was deleted because of my carelessness.

I'm really sorry but I really want to thank you guys for supporting this fanfic <3 much love xoxo

Please vote and comment! I like comments more than votes because your reviews are the one who motivate me to continue writing. So please leave a review about this chapter!

x
AutumnSkies_