#1 A Date With Kakashi-sensei?

It's been 4 years since Sasuke declared as a missing-nin. Naruto had to go back training again in a far away country for the preparation in the upcoming war . While Sakura, she became Tsunade's disciple and learned about medical ninjutsu but also senju's specialize monsterous strength.

"Finally I can caught up with you, Naruto and Sasuke-kun."Sakura whispered as she punched the ground that results a huge quake.

"Yo!"Kakashi suddenly appeared behind Sakura. Walking towards her direction.

"Kakashi-sensei!"Sakura exclaimed in surprise.

"What a monsterous strength, just like the Hokage!"Kakashi praised the Hokage's disciple that make her blush a little.

"So Kakashi-sensei, how's your mission?"she started to ask her sensei to avoid the 'upcoming' akward moment.

"Nothing great, I was asked to escort a rude fatass emperor."Kakashi said in annoyed tone.

"Haha."Sakura giggled. "That brings back memories. Remember the A-Class mission we were asked to?"she asked reffering to the Prince they escorted before (Naruto movie 3)

"Ahh yes. that time we still had Sasuke."Kakashi said but silently said the last sentence especially Sasuke's name but Sakura clearly heard it.

Sakura can't help but to be depressed a bit after hearing Sasuke's name.

"I see. So she still haven't move on from Sasuke."Kakashi whispered with a sigh.

"Ne..Sakura, how about let's go to Ichiraku Ramen?"Kakashi tried to ceased Sakura's depression by asking her (for a date? XD)

The pink kunoichi got shocked by her sensei's offer. For some reason she reminds the days when Naruto asks her for a date.

'A date with Kakashi-sensei?'

She can't help but blushed a bit secretly. "So it's your treat then?" Sakura winks playfully at her sensei.

"Sure."without a second, Kakashi immediately agree.

They both went together to Ichiraku Ramen. AKWAARD. While walking together, there are many couples around them. Holding each other's hand, or walking together with their child.

"It must be nice to have a family."Sakura said, peacefully looking at couples with their child.

"Nahh, it's troublesome."Kakashi said lazily, bringing out his favorite book entitled 'Icha-Icha Paradise' written by one of the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya.

"You just sounded like Shikamaru! And what? You still have that perverted book?! You still haven't finished reading it?!"Sakura's tone got higher makes the people around them thinks that they're having some love quarrels ;D

"It's not perverted! It's love!"the masked jounin defended his favorite book.

"Whatever. It's still perverted."Sakura rolled her eyes, she seemed a little bit annoyed.

"What about try reading it?"Kakashi teasingly offered his book.

"NEVER.IN.YOUR.WILDEST.DREAM."she unintentionally shifted Kakashi's right arm that made his arm broke while the book fly off somewhere.

Poor Kakashi ;(

"OWWW."the masked jounin screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry Kakashi-sensei!"Sakura immediately apologize and perform some medical ninjutsu to ceased the pain.

It's only three-step away til they reach the Ramen Shop.

"Does is still hurts?"she worriedly asked. She blame herself and really regret on what she did.

"No..."Kakashi replied. Sakura felt a huge relief.

They entered the ramen house, and the ramen shop owner greeted them as they entered.

"Nice to see you again Kakashi! And oh you brought a girl with you! How surprising!"the ramen shop owner laugh teasingly.

"She's my student. Remember Sakura?"

"Of course. I'm just joking. Haha."the ramen shop owner continue to laugh. "So what's your order guys?"Teuchi asked.

"Hmmm..."Kakashi scratched his chin thinking what will he order. "Sakura, what's yours?"he asked Sakura first while deciding what will he eat.

"I want the today's speacial ramen."she said to Kakashi.

"Hmm..I guess I'll have one too. Two special ramen please."he ordered. They sit on the wooden chair facing the long table. They sit next to each other (just you know haha)

While waiting their orders, the ex student-teacher had a little chit-chat.

"Do you know when will Naruto come back sensei?"Sakura asked.

"Hmm..maybe on the next two months. It's still unsure when will the war starts."Kakashi is unsured with his reply.

Minutes later, their food is up to serve. Sakura estranged the chopsticks, while Kakashi is just staring his food. The pink kunoichi starts to slurp the noodles, while the copy ninja continue to stare his food.

"If you don't eat it up, the noodles will absorb the soup."Sakura said while chomping the noodles.

"My right arm still hurts. I can't even hold the chopsticks. I guess, I should give this ramen to Pakkun and the others."Kakashi sighed in disappointed. He's pretty hungry now since he hasn't eaten anything since he returning from his mission. Sakura gulped the noodles in her mouth and immediately finish her food. She face Kakashi and said, "Since it's my fault that your right arm got broke, hand me your chopsticks, I'll feed you. It's not that I intentionally did it. Plus it's your treat anyway."she said while her lips are pouted. She's embarrased. Turning her blushing face onto other direction. Kakashi got surprise on her student's offer, he smiled and handed the chopsticks to her.

Sakura Tsundere mode activates!

Will she going to see one of the Konoha's mysteries, I mean Kakashi's face?!

Chapter One Ends. Until the next chapter!
_______________________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for reading