#3 Sakura's Offer

It was a very soppy morning in Konoha. The wet days has started. Everyone is inside their houses watching t.v, playing games, etc. It was also a great time to sleep because of the chilly weather. That's why a pink haired kunoichi, is too lazy to woke up from her most favorite place a.k.a her bed. Yawning, checking the clock, nah I still want to sleep. She lazily said. Suddenly, an eagle landed outside on the very small ledge outside her little sliding window of her apartment.

An eagle during rainy days?

She noticed there's a scroll that was rolled slimly tied on it's right foot.

It must be a letter..She thought. She opened the window, and untied the thread from the bird then she get the scroll.

Who's letter is this from? She asked herself. She immediately think of her master, Tsunade...

But what was this letter all about?

A mission?

An emergency in the hospital?

Whatever it is, she was about to unrolled the scroll but then someone knocked her door. "Sakura, are you there?" From that voice, no doubt about it, it's Kakashi.

"Wait for minute!!" she loudly said so Kakashi could hear it. She immediately wear her pajamas as she's just wearing sando and panties during night.

When she opened the door a gale wind happens to gush by that made her hair messier. She part the strands of her hair into the left side of her face. "What is it sensei?" she asked.

"But before you answer, please enter before you collapse. You're trembling over the cold aren't you?"

Kakashi looked at her he didn't replied. He entered her place as she said.

"Please stay for awhile sensei."as she went over to her little dusty closet to get a towel.

"Here use this." She offered her newly washed towel.

Good thing she did some laundry yesterday.

"Thank you." Kakashi said as he get the towel from Sakura. He wiped his face with the towel but he's clothes are still wet.

"You can take shower here if you want. So while you take a bath, I'll wash your clothes. And do the explanation later of your purpose here." she offered.

"Is it okay to you?" Kakashi, being doubtful whether to take Sakura's offer or not. Of course it will be his first time to use someone else's bathroom. And the one he's going to use is a lady's bathroom, and it's Sakura's. His former student.
"If it's not okay to me, then I wouldn't suggest that." she sarcastically replied.

"But..." Kakashi scratched his head. He can't say he's feeling shy and akward? LOL.

"No need to be shy sensei haha. It's not that you'll do something bad right?" The pink haired kunoichi looked at his sensei's eyes with (trust?) XD

"Of course haha. By the way thanks for the offer." Kakashi laugh as he smiled at her.

Somehow that smile captured Sakura's attention. She felt her heartbeat is suprisingly beating faster and faster as if, her heart is competing in a marathon. She touched her chest, feeling confused and nervous.

"Something's wrong?" Kakashi worriedly asked.

"Nothing." she lied. "By the way, the bathroom is located before the washing room, it's located on the left side. The bathroom is smaller than you think so please bare it."

"I have no problem with that. This is really too much though."

"This isn't for free though."Sakura playfully winked at Kakashi.

What does she mean by that?

"You don't mean my..mask?" Kakashi immediately remembered what happened at the Ichiraku three days ago. (Chapter two)

"I have no interest with your mask anymore." she uninterstingly said. She lied not because she's not really interested it's because it's not she wanted right now.

Kakashi felt being weird instead of being at ease instead, he's a little bit disappointed after hearing Sakura's not interested with his mask anymore, he feels like she' doesn't care about anymore which he misunderstood.

"Then what do you want?"

"Something more interesting..you'll find out later." Sakura looked at him playfully like she's thinking something weird.

That made Kakashi giggled.

"You're obviously not thinking of something naughty. Aren't you sensei?" from Kakashi's expression, she knew he's thinking something inappropriate. The masked jounin didn't replied, instead he playfully stared at Sakura's body that made the pink kunoichi's face turn into cherries.

"Just take a damn shower already!" she yelled out of embarrasment she snatched from her sensei.

"How cute." Kakashi teased.

"Sh..shut up!"

"By the way put your clothes in the basket besides the sink." she added.

(Aren't they acting like a newly wed couple? X3)

As Kakashi entered the bathroom, he undressed himself and wrapped the towel in around his waist. He went outside the bathroom and put the clothes in the basket as Sakura said earlier. He went back to the bathroom to start bathing quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, Sakura prepared the tools for laundry such as the board, soaps, etc. etc.

After 12 Minutes~

Sakura finally finished the laundry. She hung Kakashi's clothes on her little balcony where the clothes got easily dry. Good thing the rain had finally stopped and the sun finally show itself.

Meanwhile, Kakashi finally finished showering, before going out in the bathroom, he dried his hair first so that it won't drip. He wrapped the towel around his waist, he don't have his headband with him. His sharingan on his left eye is fully opened that's why his vision is a little bit blurry. And his mask, he forgot to wear it.

"Kakashi-sensei, your clothes are already dry!!" she yelled and went to the bathroom to give Kakashi's clothes.

While walking, she wasn't clearly aware that she's going to see in a few seconds, is a wet, half naked, unmasked Kakashi.

Will she able to survive that?

Let's find it out on the next chapter <3

A/N:

Sorry if it's short again >.< and
sorru for the late update minna 😅
The real plot will going to start on the next chapters. Sasuke will finally show himself. What's his role? What are his goal? We will find it out soon <3

I know I'm not good at english. I know there are some grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes out there so please kindly inform me.

Again thank you for reading 'In My Head'. It's getting more popular day by day and I had no idea why. But I'm really happy. Thank you very much. KakaSaku needs more love <3 <3

(What a long A/N geez XD)