#10 Do you still like me?

"So he's here." Obito says as we both look at each other. I gulped as soon as I see this man..with a white clothing, a rope tied on his waist, and a katana tied with him.

It's really him.

"Long time no see Sakura." He said as he stares at my eyes. I stared back. I can see the emptiness in his eyes. The hatred, the melancholy, the urge to be loved. I can see it all, in his blank onyx eyes.

"Sasuke-kun.." The only words I manage to say.

But I swallowed my breath and say.. "What do you want from me?"
I look at his eyes with fierce. I cannot let this feeling ruin me. How can I get my heart soft again to the man who tried to kill me twice? The man who betrayed my beloved village?

"What do I want from you?" He revised my question with a chuckle.

What? Sasuke laugh? Is this really him?

"What's funny?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You haven't tell her?" He turned his direction to Obito.

"I haven't." Obito answered.

"I see. Let's just tell her on the right time." Sasuke said, he's a looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I have a bad feeling about this. My hands are trembling with fear. Hurry up Naruto. Hurry up sensei.

Wait.
Wait.
Am I thinking to be saved by them again? No. I don't want to be called as a damsel in distress. I'm a disciple of the fifth hokage. I shouldn't be waiting for them to save me. As long as I found their plan, I'll find a way to escape and tell Tsunade-sama about their plan.

"Can you leave us?" Sasuke asks Obito.

"Sure." Obito said with a little laugh in the end. He disappear as soon as his right eye turn into sharingan. This technique is similar to Kakashi sensei's kamui! Perhaps?!

"Sakura let's talk." He began to speak as soon we realized we're the only one here in this room.

"What?" I said to him. With a tone of annoyance. You can do it Sakura! Show him that you don't love him anymore! You can do it! Shannaro!

"Do you still like me Sakura?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

"Did you say something?" Did..he just? Something like 'like'?

"Nothing." He whispered as he disappeared.

My mind went blank as he ask that ridiculous question that's why I came up with an excuse! Good thing he didn't wait for an answer. That was close call! I almost got my feelings back!

Why in the world is he asking me that?

"HOHOHOHO. You still likes him right?" Obito suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"What?!" I raised my voice.

"I am watching you guys haha. And I can see your expression. Look your face is red.l" He teases. I know I shouldn't be having a feeling like this. He's an enemy. An enemy of my village. The one who kidnapped me. But I think he's not a bad person?

"No I'm not!" I defended.

"Why did you like Sasuke in the first place?" He suddenly ask. How am I suppose to answer?

"Hmm..he was pretty cool. He's really popular and I find it amusing. But that's all in the past now." I said. Yep. That's really in the past now.

"I see. Then what about your teacher? What do you think of him?" He ask again. Is he referring to Kakashi-sensei? I think so.

"Kakashi-sensei? He's pretty cool like Sasuke-kun. I admire him. I admire his loyalty to his comrades and to his village." I said but then.. the atmosphere seems had changed.

"Loyalty to his comrades huh? Hah." He laugh that contains annoyance.

"What?" I ask him. I feel like there's something wrong. I have a bad feeling about this.

The grounds started to shake, the walls started to crumble.

I lost my chance to move. Something hard fell on my head.

my mind went blank.

-
A/N:

Whoa. I did really update. I never thought I will write a next chapter. Well, I just thought..If you don't like the ending..why not create your own ending? And here's the answer. Fanfiction!!!

So what do you think about this chapter? I hope you'll still support this story ^^