#4 Lesson Learned: Never joke a morning person

"Hmm..hmmm.." Sakura playfully hum. As she enter the kitchen, she got mesmerize on a not-so ordinary scenario she saw. A wet, half naked Kakashi. Her jaws dropped as stared at his six packed abs that almost made her eyes gouge out. She didn't notice that Kakashi wasn't wearing a mask until..

"Sakura?"

Sakura came back from consciousnes as she heard Kakashi's voice but that made the situation worse. Sakura finally noticed that he wasn't wearing his mask. She stepped backward, her mouth is trembling. She want to speak but the voice won't come out. Before she realize, she was already under Kakashi's genjutsu. In just a matter of seconds, she passed out.

"Shh**tt!!" Kakashi immediately react to rescue Sakura from falling. The pink haired kunoichi was lying in his right arm, unconscious. Before, lifting her student up, he wear his mask and his headband to cover his sharingan on his left eye. Though he knows it's not his intention to put Sakura in a genjutsu, still he blamed himself for what happened. He shouldn't have put his headband on the basket earlier.

'Idiot Kakashi! Idiot Kakashi' he facepalmed because of his carelessness.

After he wore his mask and his headband, he lifted Sakura (bridal style just let you know lol) and went to her room and placed the little kunoichi to her bed.

"Uh..." Sakura grunt, slowly recovering from unconciousness. Slowly opening her eyes, a very familiar voice is the first thing she heard.

"Are you awake now?"

"K-Ka..kashi-senSEEIIIIIIIIIIIII?!!!!!!!!!" Her emerald eyes almost bulge out when she turn her direction to Kakashi.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! AND WHY IN THE WORLD YOU ARE HALF-NAKED?" the confused kunoichi yelled in surprise. Too much shock. A/N:(Too much in one day *fangirl language*)

The 'half-naked' jounin was also shocked on Sakura's reaction. He thought Sakura can't remember anything what happened. Probably that's because of the effect of his sharingan. But instead telling the real reason that he's there because the hokage asked him to inform Sakura about the upcoming mission but some things happens including Sakura's offer. A naughty thought popped out in his mind. That's what you get from reading Icha-Icha for 162536637 times.

"You don't remember?" Kakashi asked teasingly.

"What do you mean I DON'T remember?!!!!!" Sakura knew he's talking about something weird. She shookher head, keeping her body calm. 'Sakura, Sakura! don't worry 'nothing happened' If something had happened you wouldn't wearing something right? Right? Some keep yourself calm Shannaro!!' Her inner self keeps her body to stay calm.

"You don't remember? But you were so 'cute'." Kakashi still continues teasing the innocent kunoichi. "And 'sexy'."

The poor kunoichi (XD) dropped her jaw, Kakashi's words are still processesing in her brain. Looks like her mind went on lag instead of blank. Her skin turned albino instead of cherry. Her face is so pale like she's endlessly running away from a titan.

>Inner Sakura and Sakura convo<

IS: You know he's kidding right? C'mon! Get yourself already! You look like an idiot!

S: But.. I don't think he is..why in the world he's in my house wearing nothing but a towel around his waist plus his mask?

S: I don't know what to do anymore. Help me my inner-self.

IS: Dammit! Solve your own problems Shannaro!

And that's how the Inner Sakura and Sakura herself ended their little convo.

Sakura stood up from her bed, her eyes are closed while secretly clenching her right fist. Walking towards Kakashi.

"Hey Sakura is there something wr--"

*BAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH

Sakura punched Kakashi with all her might on his left cheek. The masked jounin flew into the wall because of the high force she put in her fist. The wall of her apartment cracked, causing some parts of the ceiling and floor to grumble.

"You piece of sh*t." Sakura muttered vigorously, as if she's facing a black-listed ninja in Konoha.

"I--I'm just joking y-you..you know!" The injured famous copy ninja shook in fear. This is the first time he saw Sakura this mad. One lesson he learned today: Never joke a person who just woke-up. He never learn since he offered his Icha-Icha book before (chap 1) that cause his arm broke.

Sakura felt a huge relief when she heard Kakashi is just joking. But still she cannot easily forgive him. Her sensei needs to learn a lesson. She stepped forward, clenching her left fist but instead of punching him, she slapped Kakashi's right cheek. So Hard. *PACK*

"I don't what are your reasons why are you here but get out of my house immediately. I don't care if you're going out half-naked. But you should GET OUT." she yelled while pointing out the direction of the door.

The masked jounin obeyed Sakura without a doubt. His holding his injured left arm and walking like a zombie. The mad kunoichi didn't give a slightest peek at his direction while leaving. When she heard the sound of the door, that's the time she move and sat on her small couch.

She covered her eyes with her right hand, thinking..thinking..thinking.. She can't remember what happened after she woke up. She's trying to remember it but instead, her head just ache. Instead of remembering it, she just thought about the worries she have now.

She's worrying about the destroyed property.

How will she going to pay for the damage?

Did she overdo it?

Should she apologize? (To Kakashi? To the landlord?)

While thinking about the solution for her worries, she notice that there's a small scroll lying under the table. Out of curiosity, she picked it up and read what's written on it.

Here's what's written on the letter:

Show up in the forest death tomorrow before the sun sets. I'll be waiting.

There's no name written of the sender written on the scroll. But because of the familiar hand-writing, Sakura already knew who did wrote it. She has no doubt about it, that hand-writing belongs to the man she fell inlove for. No other than Konoha's rogue ninja, Uchiha Sasuke.