#14 Abandoned

Sakura's POV

"That's really our plan in the first place."

They must be kidding me right? Ha..ha.. Those fvckers. They are better jokers than Naruto. If only Kakashi-sensei were here I bet he would laugh until his mask broke...wait why am I thinking about that old fart.

Hmm.. What if they're not joking? But they can't be serious right? ESPECIALLY SASUKE. He can't be SERIOUS. I mean, he's been calling me annoying 24/7 and now he wants to tie the knot with me? What do they want from a useless prick I mean from me? A hostage would be the most possible answer. But to say those words like "marrying you." What are those Uchihas planning?

Especially MADARA. I know that guy is thirsty for revenge. He probably want to destroy Konoha. From what I heard from Hokage-sama, he's her grandfather's most precious friend and something happened and they become mortal enemy to each other.

I wonder what happened...

*whispers*

"Shhh! She'll heard us!" A whisper from the outside. It's from a very familiar voice.

"I heard you guys already especially you Karin. Just come out." I said loudly. But not loudly enough as shouting. Good thing Obito and his fellow Uchiha are not here.

"She heard us already! Why do we still need to hide? "

"Suigetsu's right. Let's just show ourselves, besides you really want to talk to that pink haired kunoichi right?"

"Shut up both of you! You guys stay here. Be the watcher, alert me when Sasuke-kun or anyone are near."

"Yes yes whatever."

Those guys really...what else do they want from me also? Maybe they heard the past conversation?

Now I guess why Karin wants to talk to me.

Hehehe should I tease her a bit? ㅋㅋ

"Well..well..guess who's here." I said in a very sarcastic tone.

"Well..well.. guess who's inside the prison?" she talk back raising her right eyebrow.

I hate to say this but I just want to annoy her a bit ;D "Maybe Sasuke Uchiha's future wife." I answered her quirky question with a bomb. That must annoy her a bit. I know she's more obssess at Sasuke than me.

"You slutty whore hoe bitch." She raised her hand tempting to slap me. But she can't anyway. I'm in a prison anyway, she can't come inside to slap me. I won't let her hurt me anyway.

"Will you really marry Sasuke-kun?!" She asked so furiously.

"I have no choice anyway, but if I have are you willing to help me to get out of this prison? I know you love Sasuke-kun so much that you can't bear to see him marrying someone other than you. If you help me, your fear won't happen." I said. I hope they'll help me. I'm pretty sure they will. Especially Karin.

She scratch her head, rolling her eyes, can't decide what to do. Of course that is something hard to decide. I was her former enemy. But she has no choice. Anyway, whether they would help or not, I won't still marry Sasuke. Just because he's my first love, I'll marry him! NO! No just no!