#7 A failure t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ comrade.

(Sakura's POV)

Suddenly, my head feels dizzy, a flock of crows appeared out of nowhere. I had this kind of feeling before, 5 years ago when Kakashi-sensei put me under his genjutsu when I'm still a genin. And when Itachi...

Itachi Uchiha,

Uchiha.

Uchiha Sasuke.

Sasuke.

Is he the one whose casting this genjutsu? Who else can be? I'm such a fool. Why did in the world I went to this forest in the first place if I know he wants me to meet him here?

My brain tells me that I'm such an idiot. Stupid. And crazy.

But somewhere in my heart, a part of it still want to see him, still hoping that someday he will comeback to us, accepting his mistake, giving up his revenge, and everything will be go back to the same it was...

But a big part of my brain knows, he won't.

I can feel my body is slowly disappearing, I feel like I'm fading like a piece of paper slowly burning and turning into an ash and later on won't leave any traces of my existence.

I can see Kakashi-sensei running towards me, lifting his right arm reaching me. I tried to lift mine too trying to reach him.

"Kakashi..sensei.."I muttered as I saw my hand slowly fading. Please be on time. My brain said so. But my heart said, It's too late.

1 second. The last vision I saw was a desperate Kakashi, trying to reach me like he's hoping he would disappear with me. But the only thing he was able to touch was my headband. My konoha headband.

At least there's something I had left. Hopefully, they would use it to trace me and save me.

(Kakashi's POV)

Sakura. Sakura.

I can still clearly see it on my mind, the moment she was disappearing, I'm so desperate to reach her. How could I let this happen? How could I let her disappear in front of my eyes?

I'm too busy..too busy on finding out how to dispel the genjutsu, how could I not notice her? I'm so stupid. So stupid. Again I failed as her teacher- No I failed again as a comrade. I let my comrade again disappear in front of my eyes.

Rin. Obito.

I'm sorry.

Sakura, I'm sorry.

But I won't let this kind of mistake happen again. I will bring you back no matter what.

"Kakashi-sensei!" A familiar voice yells my name. It's Naruto. He's rushing towards my direction.

I can't. I don't want.

But I need to tell him that someone had kidnapped Sakura.

"Naruto..." I said slowly,

"Have you found Sakura-chan? I can't find her." Naruto interrupts while trailing his eyes everywhere.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry Naruto.

"Sakura..." I said. I close my eyes for a second and took a deep breath before continuing my sentence.

"Someone had kidnapped her."

"WHAT?!" As expected, Naruto shouts in shock.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go find her!!" Naruto bend his knees, readies his position like he's about to sprint.

"Wait Naruto!" This time I was the one to interrupt him. I grab his left arm and look at him with a wait-naruto-you're-not-ready-yet look.

I have a feeling, that the one who kidnapped Sakura was Sasuke or Obito. I close my eyes for a minute and tries to remember what happened when the time Sakura was disappearing. The jutsu used to make her disappear was so familiar like I had witnessed that technique long time ago.

Jutsu.

Genjutsu.

Kamui?!

Obito?!

I gasped on the fact that Obito might had been influence Sasuke to go with him for his plan. If that make sense then why in the world they would kidnapped Sakura? Perhaps they wasn't the one. Maybe somebody else? But who? A group of rogue ninjas?

No. No. I was just lying to myself. I can't just convice that Obito- my former comrade, and Sasuke- my former student was the one who kidnapped Sakura. Why in the world they would do that? What's the reason behind? Whatever it is, I need to find it out.

No matter what.

"What are you doing sensei?" Naruto asks in complain.

"We need to have a plan." I say. "The one who kidnapped Sakura wasn't just a random rogue ninja out there. I have a feeling that it was Sasuke..and Obito." I silently said Obito's name.

Naruto gasps in shock. Sasuke. Sasuke. It's been awhile since he heard that name. His bestfriend but also his enemy.

I did a wrong move. After Naruto heard Sasuke's name, that only makes him more convice to follow and look for Sakura.

"Like I said Naruto, we need to plan first. Let's inform hokage-sama first and ask for help. We can't do this on our own. They probably got Madara on them too." I say, feeling so hopeless and weak. I'm just the same as Naruto, I want to go now and find Sakura but, we can't just do this with only me and Naruto. We don't even know where is their location. Where did they carried Sakura.
We need the help of Tsunade-sama on this. Now that her disciple got taken away by Konoha's number one rogue ninja.
I can now picture her reaction. Probably worse than mine.

But what fear me the most is how to tell this to Sakura's parent. I, their f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ teacher failed to protect his student.

"For now, let's go back to Konoha." I tapped Naruto's shoulder. I sensed the feeling of disappointment in him as he squeeze his fist. Maybe somewhere in his mind blames me for failing to protect the girl he loves.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

_______________________________
A/N:

Heyooo! Thank you for reading! Sorry if it's short :v
What can you say about this chapter? As you can see I wrote this chapter with the characters' POV (Point of View). I just want to ask you if it's better this way or it is better if the story was told by the 3rd's person's POV?

COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE!

I'll try to update more often :3

xoxo,
FrozenSnowflake