CHAPTER-5

[A/n:- Don't laugh!]

Taehyung sunk his hands in his pockets and walked down the lane with Jimin by his side who was immersed in explaining random stories of his escapes and stuff.

A light flutter tapped over Taehyung's heart as Jimin glanced at him now and then with a soft warm smile.

He wanted to reciprocate it back.

He did try to! A hundred times by now.

Why couldn't he just flash a small smile back?

Why the fuck couldn't he express a few of his emotions for the latter?

Just why?

Jimin stopped walking once he felt the absence of the younger by his side. He furrowed his brows and turned back to watch Tae standing there with his head hung low.

"Tae...? What's wrong?" Jimin whispered as he grew close to the boy, cupping his cheek with his palm.

"I...don't know," Taehyung struggled to speak with his hollow eyes staring at his feet.

"Hey, look at me. Is it about-"

"I am sorry, Jimin! I just...I can't-" Taehyung's words were interrupted by a pair of lips. He fluttered his eyes close as he circled his arms around the male's waist. Jimin tangled his fingers within Taehyung's soft brown locks and deepened the kiss.

"You don't have to show your love through your face, Tae. The face is just a mirror that projects the emotions required for now. It changes the emotions based on the person before them. The true emotions pour out through your heart, Tae," Jimin whispered between their kiss and placed his ear close to the male's chest, "and this beating heart shows how much you love me." He smiled and hugged Taehyung.

Now how could Taehyung fight against his Jimin who was well versed with ideologies that never failed to comfort him through his worst times?

"Where do you learn all of this? Have you learnt how to read?"

"Some things are learnt from experience, Tae. Books can't teach you everything." Jimin uttered and closed his eyes to embrace the warmth radiating from the male.

___

"Argh! Jungkook, where the fuck are you?" The man screamed at the top of his lungs.

Jungkook, on the other hand, stood over the small rim of the window. He kept careful steps and gripped the pole beside the window. His heart dropped to his knee as the knocking over the door increased in intensity with passing time.

He gulped back the lump and screwed his eyes tight, "Don't look down, Jungkook. A few broken bones are better than this torture," he mumbled to himself and let go of his body.

A gush of air made his tummy feel light. His hair danced its way as he slid down the rough pole. Tears trickled down his cheek as the burning sensation between his palms increased with the descent. He let go of the pole unable to bear the pain searing through his hand.