CHAPTER-22

Crimson?

Crimson?

Fire?

Or simply red?

The color grazed from the roots down to the tips of the softly tangled bangs of Hoseok. His hair grew bright even in the dark hall with dimly lit lights showering themselves over him. He swiftly turned around with the jewelry studded over his clothes shimmering with every fine move he put forth.

Cobalt?

Sapphire?

Or simply blue?

Jimin's toes ran towards the main pole and grasped the pole with his dainty fingers covered with rings from his well-wishers or should I say his private guests?

One single spin was sufficient to flaunt the erotically designed attire studded with shimmering stones, especially the blue ones.

Hoseok was immersed in the music as he made his way toward the middle of the stage where Jimin played around the pole teasingly. He tugged his hand at the back of Jimin's neck before pulling him off the pole and grabbing onto it himself. He slid down the pole slowly to do a full split with his eyes fixed on a certain someone in the audience.

To say that certain someone was impressed by their show would be an understatement.

The man walked through the group of guards with a fat load of cash. The whole crowd went wild to lay their hands on the pretty little dancers and have them for the night.

In the world where we come from, it isn't easy you see.

It takes a truckload of cash under your power to have something you desire.

You need to be the filthiest creature alive to kill people and trample over them while they are still breathing their last.

It takes an intense amount of cruelty to gather that kind of green notes.

He quickly stepped onto the stage and slid two suitcases towards Hoseok's feet, "I choose you!"

Jimin tried to interfere but Hoseok blocked him and quickly nodded before picking up the suitcase.

"You know the code right? Just scream it if you need me," Jimin whispered close to Hoseok's ear and walked out of the way as he winked one last time at the old man.

"Let me take you to the suite room, Sir," Hoseok coaxed and held the man's arm seductively before walking towards one of the prime rooms.

"Why did you choose me?" Hoseok asked as he pushed the man to sit over the bed and sit over his lap.

"I would have chosen the other one but he is pretty expensive and Viper doesn't allow anyone to have him. Such a bitch!" The man snickered and raised his hand to cup Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok was quick to grab both the man's wrists and tie them behind over the pole fixed at the center of the pole.

"What the hell are you doing?" The old man asked as he tried to tug his wrists.