CHAPTER-31

Taehyung fixed his hospital clothes and looked at the entrance of the hospital through which he was brought in

If Namjoon's information is right then he would bump into Mr. Jeon. All he needs to do is to place the tracker over him and run away.

The rest of the job will be done by Hoseok. He thought.

Once he spotted the man with his bodyguards, his eyes shone brightly. Clutching onto the bandaged wound over his abdomen and he stepped ahead with full effort. He swayed a few times but stabilized himself as he kept running over

Once he was close to the man, he lunged himself over him and pressed the small device over the said man's belt.

"What the"

"I am sorry," Taehyung mumbled shortly before limping his way out.

"How dare he-" Mr. Jeon's bodyguard was about to pull his gun.

"Let him be! I am in a good mood today. Let's not ruin it by killing a mere patient," Mr. Jeon ordered and signaled his men to back off. He unbuttoned his coat and threw it over one of his guard's faces.

"Dump this! It's filthy." With that, Me Jeon walked into the hospital.

On the other hand, Taehyung inhaled sharply and tugged his abdomen tight as he ran over the streets.

He let go of the wound and decided to learn how to bear the pain.

Because he would be exposed to wounds crueler than this in the future.

He wasn't a mere prisoner locked behind the bars for a crime he hadn't committed.

He was a man of words.

He had promised Eglan and Tyne to return.

He was done suffering by something that wasn't his fault.

His men need him to accomplish the plans and Taehyung swore his life for those men and would do anything to rip the bitch that harmed them.

It wasn't an act of simple revenge.

It was a war!

You are so dead, Mr.Jeon! Taehyung smirked as he picked his pace.

__
__
__

"What's your order, sir?" The bartender asked as he mixed different drinks in his hands with a unique skill that left people in awe.

"You~" The man replied.

The bartender abruptly stopped his actions causing the two precious glasses to collide with the floor.

Thankfully, the sound blasting through the speakers inside the club was too high for anyone to notice the glasses shatter over the floor.

"Who...?" The bartender asked and stepped back to run away any moment.

"Grim reaper, baby!" With that, the male pressed his hand against the counter table and jumped over to the side where the bartender stood.