CHAPTER-11

(Warning:- Blood and gore)

"Fucking work you moron!" A man slashed his whip against the young Yoongi's back. The boy got over his knees and begged for mercy but the ruthless man whipped him yet again and dragged Yoongi's terrified body across the other end of the ship.

The boy's body was burning with fever and he hadn't stopped coughing from the time they were working in the engine area of the ship in the basement.

But who cares?

The shipman just wants his ship running and it doesn't matter if a few died on their way towards the destination.

That's the fate of Yoongi.

Another tiny kid came running towards the man and caught hold of his leg, "Let him go!"

"Hoseok! Stay out of this. Let me handle it!" Yoongi screamed and winced as the man pulled him by his hair.

"No! He is hurting you-"

"Stay the fuck out of this!" Yoongi growled but was too late as the man had laid his eyes over Hoseok.

"Where was this pretty item hiding, huh?" The man let off Yoongi's hair and turned around to take a better look at Hoseok.

"Don't touch him! He is not an item!" Yoongi spat and instantly got between the two.

"You better get out of the way if you don't want to die tonight!" The man sneered and pushed Yoongi out of the way.

Of course, the man was stronger than Yoongi because the kid was just fourteen and Hoseok was soon to be thirteen.

"Beautiful things like you should be stripping at nights and bring me money rather than work here..." the man smirked and traced his hand over Hoseok's face. The latter frowned his brows and stepped back with tears building up in his eyes.

"I told you he isn't an item!" Yoongi voiced out and pulled Hoseok behind him with a hand firmly protecting the tiny boy.

The man sighed and slightly cracked his neck before turning towards Yoongi to give him a deadly stare, "Do you know how many people work in the basement? If I kill you right here, no one would ever know you existed." The man laughed loudly holding onto his stomach by the intense humour he found in his words.

"Your threats aren't going to work over me. He isn't yours and that's all"

"And who the fuck says that?" The man retorted.

"Me!" Yoongi affirmed.

Though he tried to sound strong but he was scared to the core.

But there was one thing he knew too well.

He and Hoseok decided to flee from the refugee camp together and promised to stick together no matter what the circumstances were.

He had promised to keep Hoseok safe.