CHAPTER-14

"Stop! Where is Tyne!"

"What do you mean-" Yoongi turned back to see only Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I...think they caught him," Taehyung stuttered in fear, "I need to go back-"

"Are you crazy? They will kill you on spot!"

"I don't fucking care! I want my Tyne back." Taehyung growled.

"We can't go back. If you are then I am sorry. I can't accompany you. This is the least I can do to feed my guilt." Yoongi put forth.

Taehyung looked over to Jungkook who was terrified as fuck. He held the boy's cheeks within his palms, " You had promised to be bold till the end. Do you still adhere to your words, Eglan?" Tae asked as he locked eyes with the Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head unsure of what was happening, "Please, bring Jimin back."

"I will!" Tae pressed a small kiss over the boy's forehead and gripped Jungkook's hand and slowly handed it to Yoongi, "Take care of him until I return. I promise to repay you somehow."

With that Taehyung rushed back into the building. Jungkook's senses then returned to earth and he tried to fight back and screamed his lungs out to run behind Taehyung but it was all in vain.

Yoongi held Jungkook close and forcefully turned him around, "Stop! You going in there isn't going to help anyone."

Jungkook wobbled his lips and threw fists over Yoongi's chest, "Let...me go! They are in danger. I...they need help," he spoke between his sobs.

"If you truly want to help them. Learn to fight back first!" Yoongi held the Jungkook's shoulders and shrugged him to bring him to reality.

"Any decision taken in a rush always leads to disaster. They are trying their best to protect you and you have to keep up with their expectations. The least they expect you to do is fucking respect that!" Yoongi raised his tone with his eyes tearing up.

"I need them..." Jungkook bit his lip to hold himself back from breaking down.

"Follow me!" Yoongi firmly stated as he wiped Jungkook's cheeks and pulled him towards the road.

Jungkook looked back at the building one last and then at the endless road before them with heavy rain pouring to top it all.

All for a small crab meal?

Why were we cursed with a fate like this?

Why were we the only ones left to suffer like this?

Why are we the only one's to be punished with blood for a day's meal?

Why the fuck are we the only ones to be tortured this way?

Jungkook chuckled dryly and let Yoongi drag him across the road.