CHAPTER-27

Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock!

Jimin knocked over the open door of the washroom.

"Oh, you are ready!" Jungkook switched his phone off as he got off the chair.

"You think this is going to work?" Jimin asked timidly and pulled his skirt a little down with his pretty little hands.

Jungkook blinked and pressed his lips together to control his laughter.

Because Jimin stood there in a black mini-skirt and a white designer blouse that had laces on the back.

"You look great! Trust me." Jungkook gave a tight smile.

"No! I look...weird. They will catch me the moment they see me," Jimin said in worry and turned to walk into the washroom.

"That's exactly what I want baby," Jungkook smiled.

"What do you mean? Viper won't spare a second to send his men to catch me-"

"I wasn't talking about him though." Jungkook grinned as he fixed his suit.

"Oh! So...what's your plan?"

"I received a message from Mr. Bang that Taehyung safely reached the hospital. He will bring the ledger from Namjoon for proof. All we need to do is gain Mr. Jeon's attention now. The man was pretty cunning and avoided the shareholder's meeting, yesterday. I need to get at the back of that old ass. For that, we need to create a scandal! A perfect scandal that he can't ignore." Jungkook explained everything as a television director and turned towards Jimin and signaled him.

Jimin just tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion and then slowly clapped for the male before him for his....great plan which he made with his tiny little brain.

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction as Jimin clapped for him and puffed his chest up in pride lacing in his veins.

"I get the plan but isn't this top too tight? Is it necessary for me to wear these?" Jimin asked while his hands tried to tie the laces behind his back.

Jungkook sighed and stepped toward the male. He circled his arms around the boy's tiny figure and held the laces in his hands with his face dangerously close to Jimin's.

"Well, I can get you another pair if you are uncomfortable. You look hot either way." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips as he pulled the knot a little too tight causing Jimin to gasp.

"No, this is...fine." Jimin shuddered with his eyes fixed on the latter's lip, "Plus, we are running out of time. Let's just go with this." He said licking his lips.

Jungkook smirked as he tied the last laces of the blouse together and Jimin just crashed over the male's torso, "I won't be able to hold back if I start kissing you Jimin. How about we start moving since we are running out of...time?" He chuckled.