CHAPTER-17

Jungkook's voice turned hoarse with all the screaming and shouting

Jungkook's voice turned hoarse with all the screaming and shouting. He dragged his legs over the damp road. He didn't know where to head.

He was lost.

He was barely breathing and walking forwards with no clue.

Why doesn't Jimin trust him?

Why does he always mess up?

Why is it always him that throws Jimin under the bus?

Why can't he protect them?

Just fucking why?

With puffy eyes and swollen cheeks, Jungkook paddled his way towards the bus stop. He scrunched his face as he sat over the seat cautiously waiting for the bus.

Thoughts rustled in his head.

The negatives and positives just mixed in his brain like a grinder with negatives overpowering and capturing his soul.

Jungkook limped his way towards the bus as it arrived and sat in a seat with a window. He slid the glass and placed his head out with his arm supporting his chin.

"I am fifteen!"

"So?"

"You said you would wait for me! You said you would wait for the right time!"

The memories kept running in circles until it all stopped abruptly as Jungkook's eyes widened when he has reminded of Jimin's last words.

"Did you realise why I can't come with you?" Jimin's words repeated in a loop inside Jungkook's head.

He furrowed his brows as he tapped over his pants. He slipped his hand inside the pocket to find something like a...paper.

Jungkook quickly pulled the paper out to read out the paper.

B.S.H, XXXXXXXX07.

Jungkook quickly pulled out the feature phone that Yoongi had provided him and dialled the number over the paper.

He bit his lips as anxiety crept into his nerves. He quickly straightened his back once the call was directed.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this B.S.H?" Jungkook chewed his bottom lip as he read out the letters.

He had learnt to read and write now. So, it wasn't a big deal to comprehend Jimin's note.

"How did you get my number?"

"Jim...I mean Tyne gave me your number and I decided to call," Jungkook shut his eyes tight with an assurance that he screwed up the one thing Jimin trusted him with. He should have just waited for Yoongi to take the action.

There was a moment of silence after which the caller spoke, "Is it the same Tyne from the stripper house?"

Jungkook's eyebrows twitched as the man addressed Jimin in a very... disrespectful way.